★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Zenonia Gameplay Discussion

05-24-2009, 10:56 PM
Zenonia Gameplay Discussion

Thought it would be a good idea to create a post that focus on the gameplay instead of reviews in other thread.

I like assassin, fast speed and attack. I'm sure high lv might reply on crit. Hits for DPS and evasion for survive. Paladin seems to be a challenging class since it's focus on magic. We all know magic class USUALLY has low atk, hp and def. But I like the way how the sword is carried on the side, like a samurai. Warrior for some reason I dislike the way how the sword is carried when facing left/right, like a sword sticking out of butt. Up/down looks fine tho. Warrior runs the slowest but I find if u use dash only it's pretty much the same speed as assassin who runs fastest.
05-24-2009, 10:57 PM
This thread should be used to discuss stat and skill builds im hoping

ZENONIA
ZENONIA
ZENONIA
ZENONIA
05-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzhj77 View Post
Thought it would be a good idea to create a post that focus on the gameplay instead of reviews in other thread.

I like assassin, fast speed and attack. I'm sure high lv might reply on crit. Hits for DPS and evasion for survive. Paladin seems to be a challenging class since it's focus on magic. We all know magic class USUALLY has low atk, hp and def. But I like the way how the sword is carried on the side, like a samurai. Warrior for some reason I dislike the way how the sword is carried when facing left/right, like a sword sticking out of butt. Up/down looks fine tho. Warrior runs the slowest but I find if u use dash only it's pretty much the same speed as assassin who runs fastest.

no not a good idea.

unless you are going to do a walkthrough, no need to make a thread about this.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-24-2009, 10:58 PM
coming from hodapp earlier:
Quote:
Let's try to keep this stuff to the main Zenonia thread. If someone dedicated enough wants to write up some Zenonia FAQ/Hints/Guide thread and keep the first post updated, feel free to make a new thread. Otherwise... http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=13849

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*