★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore Pablo's fantasy world. Watch the screenshot below and you will found this fantasy world are so excitement. Pablo will found several weapon to fight the foe. From axe, pick, hammer, morning star and sword. Each level has unique trap and obstacle.

With 6 Boss levels, Pablo will meet his foes with more and more difficult to beat as the level goes up.

features :
- 2D sidescrolling gameplay with gorgeous 3D environments
- awesome characters
- original soundtrack
- nice soundFX
- support keyboard or gamepad for controls
- awesome 3D graphics exclusively for OSX
- Tons of tricky platform
- Fun for all ages

Watch our gameplay footage at http://youtu.be/DhsJE7otaDs

Follow us : http://twitter.com/sunarjohan
Like us : http://facebook.com/psistudio.han
06-12-2012, 11:23 AM

06-12-2012, 12:22 PM
The Engrish was enough to scare me off.
06-12-2012, 12:42 PM
...eh?
06-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
...eh?
'Engrish' is a common term for basically bad translations. Often you'll see bad translations or descriptions for games from a chinese developer and the english is appalling.

Looking at the description for this game..

"...and you will found this fantasy world are so excitement." etc

Often if theres an bad translation it'll put many people off instantly. I know its not peoples first language but in the days of the internet, free translation websites or people who are happy to translate for free, i cant believe these types of mistakes happen. Specially in app descriptions.
06-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
'Engrish' is a common term for basically bad translations. Often you'll see bad translations or descriptions for games from a chinese developer and the english is appalling.

Often if theres an bad translation it'll put many people off instantly. I know its not peoples first language but in the days of the internet, free translation websites or people who are happy to translate for free, i cant believe these types of mistakes happen. Specially in app descriptions.
Definitely, man, I'm with you on that! It always irritates me when I see that bad grammar, wording, etc. Makes me question the game's quality for some reason and makes it seem that the dev just doesn't care about his/her app. IMO, there's no excuse for it! Very annoying indeed! As for the game itself, the art work looks pretty neat, but the collision detection while trying to slay the monsters, creatures, or whatever they are, is horrible.

Last edited by bigrand1; 06-12-2012 at 01:05 PM.
06-12-2012, 01:03 PM
That video is almost comical.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
06-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post

The problem most likely came from one of those translation websites... Not all English words have an equal in Chinese and vice versa.
The developers of this game have an excuse, which you have pointed out (English may be a second language). But most likely, its his/her third or even forth language!... As I was saying they have an excuse. What is yours?
****"Often if theres an bad translation"
Often, if *THERE'S A* bad translation...
***"Specially in app descriptions" ....
Especially in app descriptions....
Your posts are just a joke! Very funny! Thank you, I needed that.
06-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Why does this look like ripped off Swordigo?

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
06-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oJAKEo0o View Post
The problem most likely came from one of those translation websites... Not all English words have an equal in Chinese and vice versa.
The developers of this game have an excuse, which you have pointed out (English may be a second language). But most likely, its his/her third or even forth language!... As I was saying they have an excuse. What is yours?
****"Often if theres an bad translation"
Often, if *THERE'S A* bad translation...
***"Specially in app descriptions" ....
Especially in app descriptions....
Your posts are just a joke! Very funny! Thank you, I needed that.
Poor grammar in forum posts is one thing, poor grammar in a product you want me to buy is another. For one, the English translation also turned me off from trying what otherwise could be a very interesting game.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Matches Gaming with a side of Matchmaking!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!