★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Its a simple game mechanic but one that works well -- 148 Apps

Finding the most efficient way to place your barrels is tricky, but it's worth it when you're up to your beak in loot. -- Slide To Play

Pirate Plunder is centered around refreshing new Connect The Dots gameplay.
Captain Blackjack is a forgetful pirate. He lost his treasure and needs your help to find it. Drop barrels into the ocean to connect the Captain to his treasure chests. Use TNT barrels to blast your way through obstacles and uncover more treasure. Captain Blackjack rewards you with a "Jem" for beating each level plus extra "Jems" for each barrel you have left over. With 96 levels can you collect all 288 "Jems"?

FEATURES

● Fun "Stylized Graphics
● 96 Unique Levels
● Multiple Gameplay Types
● Challengingly Fun Puzzles
● 3 Different Level Themes

tbaugher88's comments:
Description:

Pirate Plunder is centered around a new Connect The Dots gameplay mechanic. Captain Blackjack is a forgetful pirate. He lost his treasure and needs your help to find it. Drop barrels into the ocean to connect the Captain to his treasure chests. Use TNT barrels to blast your way through obstacles and uncover buried treasure! Captain Blackjack will reward you with a "Jem" for beating each level plus extra "Jems" for each barrel you have left over. There are 12 levels in the free version and 72 levels in the $0.99 version. The "Jems" rewarded in each level are used to unlock the next set of levels. It's appropriate for all ages and can get pretty challenging if you're trying to get a "3 Jem" score in each level. It's really fun so check it out!

Youtube link | Pop Up

We just released an update for this game so I have a few promocodes! PM me if you are interested. If I run out of codes there is a free version with 12 levels available just search "Pirate Plunder Free" or click the link below to check it out.

Free Version iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pirate-plunder-free/id528027517?mt=8
06-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Oh and if you don't feel like giving the game a review. You can just post your comments about it right here, you can be honest! Any feedback helps!
06-12-2012, 05:49 PM
What age group is this directed to? Would it my 4 year old grandson?
06-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Hmm i haven't had anyone as young as 4 play the game. The content is completely kid friendly and the concept is just "connect the parrot to his treasure". The only problem I see is maybe he wouldn't understand how to play. I say download the free version of the game and see if he likes it. Let me know how it goes! I'm interested to see if someone that young can catch on to the concept!