App description: Popular Xbox Live Arcade and PC Title Mutant Storm comes to the iOS!

--- Now over 40% off launch sale - Limited time only! ---

Mutant Storm progresses over 89 levels of psychedelic 3D arenas, that get ever more crowded with nasty beasties. This carnival of frenetic fun is showcased in a cutting edge graphics extravaganza.

Viewed from well above, you and your enemies can always be seen. Always be killed, and always be laughed at! There is no hiding. No tactics. No planning. No Net.
Your enemies created this world and they sure aint gonna help you out!

You like to play hard? Then the game gets harder. Feel like you're doing well? ... Enjoy it while it lasts!

Survive long enough, and you get rewarded with score multipliers, doubling your score. Making your enemies even angrier, and that bit more determined to kill you!

Lose a life and watch your multipliers tumble, and the beasties slow down and relax, safe in the knowledge that you are just a big softy really!!
After you conquer all 89 levels youll be awarded a White Belt. Progress to win all 8 belts until you possess the much coveted Mutant Storm Black Belt.

Features :
iPad Retina Enhanced 3d Graphics
Insane Arcade Action
60 FPS on all iPads
Psychedelic 3D visuals and effects
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
Adventure mode and tally mode

Compatible with all iPads!

Like Facebook.com/CrescentMoonGames

and

follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!

Sanuku's comments:

06-13-2012, 08:31 AM
Video App Review of Mutant Storm

Youtube link | Pop Up
06-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Dang, I wish this was out on iPhone.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
yeah, this is really what pushed me over the edge and made me get an iPad. I was thinking about it for a while before hearing about MutantStorm... but then once they said that it was going to be for iPad only... it broke me... =oP
Space Tripper was my favorite game of 2011... and is still one of my favorite games... and I have a feeling this is going to be just as great. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
06-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Only 2.99 USD? Shut up and take my money! I played the crap out of this game way back when it came out for Mac/Windows.

And again when it came out for the Xbox.

And then again for the 360.

I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing tomorrow, then. (I hope the controls are excellent. This game is BRUTAL on black belt.)
06-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by db2 View Post
Only 2.99 USD? Shut up and take my money! I played the crap out of this game way back when it came out for Mac/Windows.

And again when it came out for the Xbox.

And then again for the 360.

I'm sure you can guess what I'll be doing tomorrow, then. (I hope the controls are excellent. This game is BRUTAL on black belt.)
Miles and Michael at Pompom tweaked the gameplay for touch controls - they went in and played the game and found out which belt was the equivalent to black belt, which turned out to be blue.

And blue became the new black belt which was then interpolated down to the white belt. Also the ship speed was tweaked... So in effect the game now works really well on iOS touch screens.

Before the tweaks using the original settings black belt was just impossible to do... you would of needed the reactions of a cat to beat the game on the old settings. Thankfully this is not the case now

Last edited by NinthNinja; 06-13-2012 at 10:27 AM.
06-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Another cool video. Adventure Mode on purple belt

06-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
yeah, this is really what pushed me over the edge and made me get an iPad. I was thinking about it for a while before hearing about MutantStorm... but then once they said that it was going to be for iPad only... it broke me... =oP
Space Tripper was my favorite game of 2011... and is still one of my favorite games... and I have a feeling this is going to be just as great. =oD

So glad I got an iPad recently too. Not specifically for any game, but I'm really looking forward to Mutantstorm

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-13-2012, 11:32 AM
I hate you kiwis!

Last edited by RCranium666; 06-13-2012 at 11:36 AM.
06-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinthNinja View Post
Controls are totally adjustable - for both movement and firing... The controls are the most responsive of any touch dual stick shooter. And you can customise to what you prefer.

No IAP what so ever... You pay and you get all features to the game... the only thing required is skill to unlock the game
The game looked good before, but it is completely irresistable now. Smashing buy button now, and won't stop until 11pm tonight.
06-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
The game looked good before, but it is completely irresistable now. Smashing buy button now, and won't stop until 11pm tonight.
awesome thanks! It looks and plays beyond great on the iPad 3 - it will be money well spent