App description: Popular Xbox Live Arcade and PC Title Mutant Storm comes to the iOS!

--- Now over 40% off launch sale - Limited time only! ---

Mutant Storm progresses over 89 levels of psychedelic 3D arenas, that get ever more crowded with nasty beasties. This carnival of frenetic fun is showcased in a cutting edge graphics extravaganza.

Viewed from well above, you and your enemies can always be seen. Always be killed, and always be laughed at! There is no hiding. No tactics. No planning. No Net.
Your enemies created this world and they sure aint gonna help you out!

You like to play hard? Then the game gets harder. Feel like you're doing well? ... Enjoy it while it lasts!

Survive long enough, and you get rewarded with score multipliers, doubling your score. Making your enemies even angrier, and that bit more determined to kill you!

Lose a life and watch your multipliers tumble, and the beasties slow down and relax, safe in the knowledge that you are just a big softy really!!
After you conquer all 89 levels youll be awarded a White Belt. Progress to win all 8 belts until you possess the much coveted Mutant Storm Black Belt.

Features :
iPad Retina Enhanced 3d Graphics
Insane Arcade Action
60 FPS on all iPads
Psychedelic 3D visuals and effects
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
Adventure mode and tally mode

Compatible with all iPads!

Like Facebook.com/CrescentMoonGames

and

follow @cm_games on Twitter for more great games and deals!

Sanuku's comments:

06-13-2012, 12:37 PM
It's out in Australia now Anyway I decided to have a go on the leaderboards and managed to get third spot on Adventure Mode... I could of done better but I'm tired now to put a good round in.
06-13-2012, 01:43 PM
F yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finallllllllllllllly!

06-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Sigh, still seems like one more hour here in the US, makes me wish I lived in New Zeland.
06-13-2012, 09:33 PM
May be my only purchase tonight. I own it on several formats, but after watching tat video, I remember again why I rebought it several times for different systems!

A question to the developers: not to steal the thunder of this release but is there any plans for a Mutant Storm Empire release in the future? I am digging all the love iPad is getting lately! It used to be that we iPad owners would have to deal with 2x zoom games while iPhone/itouch got all the attention. Nice to see more developers are catering to the iPads strengths, and not just seeing it as a unviable demographic anymore! As an iPad only owner (1, 2, and 3, yep every version!) I appreciate the attention!
06-13-2012, 09:44 PM
So, if one was going to choose - mutant storm or inferno+ - any thoughts? Or are they vastly different types of games?

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
06-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I was wondering the same thing myself. I think mutantstorm is going to be online here in 10 minutes, so I guess I'll see which one is better. I was wondering if the gameplay between the two games would be similar.
06-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
So, if one was going to choose - mutant storm or inferno+ - any thoughts? Or are they vastly different types of games?
I believe inferno+ is more of an exploration based game? and Mutant Storm is a frantic arcade shooter. They have similar looks, though.
06-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Congrats on the release, Josh and PomPom
Games! I wish I had an iPad now... /sadface
06-13-2012, 10:09 PM
Now in US store, just bought it, will play with it for a bit. App store has it down as mutant storm, two words for some reason.
06-13-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Congrats on the release, Josh and PomPom
Games! I wish I had an iPad now... /sadface
thanks and ninth ninja