App description: "The game you must play at least once in your life!"
"The game with potential of million downloads globally!"
...is what the developer wants to hear, and the hope that was put into making this game.

Explore the dungeon with 999 floors full of various slimes with a wandering warrior Jack, the Black Hair, and a magician Rose. Train your characters, discover new magic, and utilize numerous items to geto to the 999th floor and find out the cause of slimes' rebellion!

- Cheaper than a Mcdouble cheeseburger!.
- Dungeon that seems to go on forever but eventually has an ending!
- A unique storytelling of a One man army, full of old jokes likely to appear in 90s TV show!
- Various casting with wonderful effects, which you can advance additionally!
- Strategic fun of finding a proper attack method for each slime!
- Ambiguity that promotes a sense of expectancy for the following sequel.
- If you read it all the way down to this line, why don't you try it yourself??
- 10 Crystals are provided to all users from the beginning of the game!

* CAUTION If you delete the application, the data in it will be deleted as well.

PeteOzzy's comments:

05-20-2015, 10:33 AM
I'll give this a download and try it out now.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: BattleAcademy, HillClimbRacing, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, TrialsFrontier, WrestlingRevolution.

05-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Cool, I'll be curious for impressions. Or I'll just drop the 120
05-20-2015, 11:17 AM
Well this is looking pretty cool. you can use the joystick to control your guy or just tap where you want him to go and he auto attacks the enemy's.
The little Mage girl just stands there collecting mana and you need a certain amount to clear a floor. Off setting that is the ability to use spells with her but that drains your mana meaning you'll take longer to clear the stage.
Keep going for as long as you can until you die then you go back to the over world where you use all the cash you've collected to upgrade your characters (Damage,health, etc) and unlock new spells, but items and the usually upgrady stuff. There's even an auto pilot item you can buy for some in game gold which last one run, until you die. (then your only in charge of casting spells and the guy runs around killing enemy's by himself)
For 69p (and I always say this because iOS games are so cheap) it's well worth a go. Nice graphics and pretty funny dialogue. The virtual stick could use some tweaking but tapping where you want him to go works fine. Also one of my personally favourites for an iOS game portrait mode
Gets my recommendation 👍🏻

Some Fav Games: BattleAcademy, HillClimbRacing, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, TrialsFrontier, WrestlingRevolution.
05-20-2015, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Well this is looking pretty cool. you can use the joystick to control your guy or just tap where you want him to go and he auto attacks the enemy's.
The little Mage girl just stands there collecting mana and you need a certain amount to clear a floor. Off setting that is the ability to use spells with her but that drains your mana meaning you'll take longer to clear the stage.
Keep going for as long as you can until you die then you go back to the over world where you use all the cash you've collected to upgrade your characters (Damage,health, etc) and unlock new spells, but items and the usually upgrady stuff. There's even an auto pilot item you can buy for some in game gold which last one run, until you die. (then your only in charge of casting spells and the guy runs around killing enemy's by himself)
For 69p (and I always say this because iOS games are so cheap) it's well worth a go. Nice graphics and pretty funny dialogue. The virtual stick could use some tweaking but tapping where you want him to go works fine. Also one of my personally favourites for an iOS game portrait mode
Gets my recommendation ����
Thanks O! And congrats on the recent event

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
05-20-2015, 12:49 PM
I've got a sneaky suspicion that this was either designed to be FTP or will be switched to FTP as in the menu if you try and buy more of the in game currency the button says (any purchase will also remove the ad's)
Now I haven't seen any adverts so far so I don't know if they've changed their mind and put it out as paid or are just getting Easley adopters money then have plans to switch at some point.
Either way it's not a good sign 😠

The game is still looking good tho and I'm having fun playing it. But that button description now has me thinking I could well be expecting to see adverts in a game I just paid for?
Just a warning for you guys. I'm not to fussed as its only 69p which is nothing really.

05-20-2015, 12:56 PM
Oh, My god!!! I am a developer about this game!!

Thanks to make a thread about Dungeon999F!

This is a game introduction,
- https://www.behance.net/gallery/26236031/Dungeon999F

and this is a Dungeon999F-Development-logs!
https://www.behance.net/gallery/2624...velopment-logs

Really Thank you and enjoy dungeon999F!

Last edited by moontm; 05-20-2015 at 01:18 PM.
05-20-2015, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Gets my recommendation 👍🏻
Thanks man. This wasn't on my list for tonight, but it is now.....well, it looks like it's out already.
05-20-2015, 09:34 PM
Haha cheaper then a mcdouble!
05-21-2015, 10:05 AM
Thank you for your detail review this game!