★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-17-2012, 12:22 PM
I'm loving this game but there is only one thing that is slightly frustrating me, I have to play for 2-3 hours non stop to get to the next level to unlock the next airport. Is there any way of getting to the next level to get the next airports quicker. Although I now only need less than 30,000 xp to get to level 10.
06-17-2012, 12:27 PM
By the way my airports are Lulea, Trondheim, Glasgow, Manchester, Belfast, Brussels, Munich, Berlin, Vienna,Belgrade, Prague, and Riga at the moment, possibly thinking about unlocking Athens next, thats why I unlocked Belgrade, then possibly Amsterdam.

06-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfish30 View Post
I'm loving this game but there is only one thing that is slightly frustrating me, I have to play for 2-3 hours non stop to get to the next level to unlock the next airport. Is there any way of getting to the next level to get the next airports quicker. Although I now only need less than 30,000 xp to get to level 10.
I need 47,000 xp till level 10 but on topic all I can say is that you need to grind.

~Soar to the sky~

Now playing:Tiny Tower, Pocket planes, and Junk jack
Pocket planes events: 0/45 completed
06-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfish30 View Post
I'm loving this game but there is only one thing that is slightly frustrating me, I have to play for 2-3 hours non stop to get to the next level to unlock the next airport. Is there any way of getting to the next level to get the next airports quicker. Although I now only need less than 30,000 xp to get to level 10.
Spend bux to teleport your planes to their destinations. Otherwise, nope it's a grind.
06-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Spend bux to teleport your planes to their destinations. Otherwise, nope it's a grind.
It's a waste to spend buxs to rush planes to destinations

~Soar to the sky~

Now playing:Tiny Tower, Pocket planes, and Junk jack
Pocket planes events: 0/45 completed
06-17-2012, 12:36 PM
I've got a nice triangle going between Sydney, Rockhampton and Brisbane. I saved up my coins and bought them -- despite the fact that they're isolated from the rest of my airports. I get loads of jobs from Sydney and when the event's over, I'll have made enough money to allow for the purchase of the three airports. I started in Europe btw.
06-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Poland
Posts: 74
We need to be able to level up a bit faster... After level 10 it takes ages to level up -.-

Pocket Mine ID: djkh3473
KIK: pocket_luke

Trading artifacts! Add me on KIK to trade!
06-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke.f View Post
We need to be able to level up a bit faster... After level 10 it takes ages to level up -.-
Really is it that bad?

~Soar to the sky~

Now playing:Tiny Tower, Pocket planes, and Junk jack
Pocket planes events: 0/45 completed
06-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Harrow , England
Posts: 507
How does this game sync to your other device. I'm using on my iPhone, so how do I get the same save on my iPad.
Thanks

Games I'm playing pinball arcade, pocket planes , mw3

Gamecenter Id is cesctheman
Feel free to add
06-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soar2344 View Post
Really is it that bad?
its really slow. I'm level 14 but it took loaaaads of grinding. im about 2/3 through 14 but ive gotta get 133,845 xp.