App description: From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!

- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.

Sanuku's comments:
Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade
06-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Can anyone clarify how xp works? Is it based on the money for the trip or something like distance?
06-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Dang. I think the forum ate my tips post.

06-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Am I missing something?
There is no iCloud sync between devices. Because someone put in there review great that it syncs between devices too.

Games I'm playing pinball arcade, pocket planes , mw3

Gamecenter Id is cesctheman
Feel free to add
06-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
I wish i could show you my iPad, using layovers can be useful and I went cross Atlantic so have half planes flying local fast for small money, and big planes flying across the sea for slow but lots of money

Il see if I can help you recover and send you a few plane parts later, dont have many bux but could spare one or two in gifts.

Edit: hey I sent you 3 parts to make a simple plane, it's not that good but for 4bux to build it I guess you could turn it into a profit if you need something cheap and nasty to get out and fill up a slot.
How do I use the layover system effectively? All I know it that you drop someone off at another destination. Thats it
06-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Should I save up and just buy the big airports?

Started of in West Coast US so I have:

Phoenix (4.2m)
San Diego (3.1m)
Las Vegas (2.0m)
Salt Lake City (1.1m)
06-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Bug?

On the STATS screen I do not see any graphs for REVENUE, MILES and FLIGHTS in the top right corner as shown in the last picture of post #1. Anybody else with this problem?
06-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTwice View Post
On the STATS screen I do not see any graphs for REVENUE, MILES and FLIGHTS in the top right corner as shown in the last picture of post #1. Anybody else with this problem?
Yep - pretty sure it's a bug as a few other people have mentioned it in this thread.
06-15-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalB33R View Post
Should I save up and just buy the big airports?

Started of in West Coast US so I have:

Phoenix (4.2m)
San Diego (3.1m)
Las Vegas (2.0m)
Salt Lake City (1.1m)
Well, in my opinion it's not critical yet. Bigger airports seem to just have more jobs available (and more layover space). My strategy is to open more routes (so more mid size airports) and have more planes so that I can keep things moving and income flowing in. I'm sure later in the game it'll help to have the biggies. But as long as all of your planes are busy and making you reasonable money - I would prefer to open 2 mid range airports (like San Fran and Houston) than save up for LA right now.

(This is speaking as someone who has NY open.)

just my $0.02

Last edited by sooz; 06-15-2012 at 12:49 PM.
06-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezman View Post
How good is New York?Im Saving up to buy it but to connect it I will have to get some others airport (I'm in southwest US)so is it worth the 51K to get it?
I think it was worth it. There are a buttload of jobs there, and I've already got back to $7000. I'm not regretting my purchase at all
06-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sooz View Post
Well, in my opinion it's not critical yet. Bigger airports seem to just have more jobs available (and more layover space). My strategy is to open more routes (so more mid size airports) and have more planes so that I can keep things moving and income flowing in. I'm sure later in the game it'll help to have the biggies. But as long as all of your planes are busy and making you reasonable money - I would prefer to open 2 mid range airports (like San Fran and Houston) than save up for LA right now.

(This is speaking as someone who has NY open.)

just my $0.02
Thanks for the advice!