Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-10-2012, 01:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastcat View Post
Darn, got knocked down from 7 to 10 overnight. I'm starting to close out South America and shift operations back to profit-mode, since I've done over 1000 jobs on the Salvador event. That's quite enough to have earned the reward!

Looking forward to getting the Cyclone, but I've only reached level 24 (Cyclones are level 26). Am I right in thinking that the Tetra isn't a high-profit plane? Lots of space, but fast and heavy means high operating costs. Might try one for the heck of it, but I get the feeling it's a lot like the Fogbuster. I don't like my Fogbuster.
The Tetra is not good at all. I got rid of the one I tested out faster than I got rid of my test Fogbuster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebear88 View Post
Anyone close to the Apollo 11 achievement?
I've got a Sequioa that's at ~230,000 miles right now.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:23 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Done with apollo 11. I have a cyclone w/259k miles. I'm using north america to Asia route.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hey guys!I have a question regarding the route I want to take!So I started in NA, expanded ro SA and just opened London for the NYC-London trip(upgraded Pearjet).I'm reading literally everywhere that having a LA-Tokyo route with feeders is the best way to go about it but I just don't think that's fun!I would just like to expand my airline as much as possible and fly to as many places as possible(with the cost of having to wait more!)just like in real life!

Would that really be that bad?I might still keep one plane doing that profitable long route!
Old 08-10-2012, 07:34 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Default Leaderboard

Anybody have an update on the current standings of the top 10? I shuttled a few jobs to Salvador during work and actually went up instead of down like I thought I would! At #17 now...
Old 08-10-2012, 07:54 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdaymond View Post
anybody have an update on the current standings of the top 10? I shuttled a few jobs to salvador during work and actually went up instead of down like i thought i would! At #17 now...

Edit:
Rio is down ... I'm sure it is Nimblebit's way of telling me I need to get dinner on the table LOL

Last edited by Faye Valentine; 08-10-2012 at 08:06 PM..
Old 08-10-2012, 08:14 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabytm View Post
Hey guys!I have a question regarding the route I want to take!So I started in NA, expanded ro SA and just opened London for the NYC-London trip(upgraded Pearjet).I'm reading literally everywhere that having a LA-Tokyo route with feeders is the best way to go about it but I just don't think that's fun!I would just like to expand my airline as much as possible and fly to as many places as possible(with the cost of having to wait more!)just like in real life!

Would that really be that bad?I might still keep one plane doing that profitable long route!
The best way to play is the one that's the most fun for you at the moment. If you want to expand everywhere, expand. Try to maintain a few high-profit routes, though, because you'll need the money to open those new airports.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:22 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

How long have the layover numbers been beside the city on the map?
Old 08-10-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrwsc View Post
NimbleTim, I have one (hopefully easy) enhancement request for the next update. It would be helpful if we could change a plane's flight number while it's in the hangar. As a bonus, it would also be nice if we could change the paint and change the pilot's costume while also in the hangar. Actually, you could make the plane info screen from the hangar almost identical to the info screen for in-service planes; just remove the REMOVE button (or replace with a FLY and/or SCRAP button). Thanks!
It is actually a little tricky with how the planes in the hangar are stored (see the lossing upgrade bug) but it would probably be doable. I can add it to the list and it may make it in.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:07 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Got it yesterday finally. It was my last achievement to get. I basically took my plane and fly in for 12 hours a night between Lima and Toyko. Lost about 80k a time but that's ok.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:41 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadsterUK View Post
Got it yesterday finally. It was my last achievement to get. I basically took my plane and fly in for 12 hours a night between Lima and Toyko. Lost about 80k a time but that's ok.
Ok, I had to go look up this Apollo 11 achievement. Discovered I had already completed it, no clue when. LOL

FYI, Salvador top 10 are over 1025 jobs (high of 3744 jobs)
These numbers are low compare to some previous events.