Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-07-2012, 04:11 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varza View Post
I like Mohwaks, they fly faster and look better. I got 2 Cs on this mission already. And 2 Ps. Oh yay! Can't do anymore. I hope to make a good profit when my aero and pearjet start brining in event stuff from Europe

Also, has anyone gotten the rewards for the last event yet? I understand it can take a few hours, but... the new one already started. And I'm paranoid

Edit: @CastlePage - I have a spare Airvan C that I can send you. Has the same capacity as Mohawk and is cheaper to operated... it's slower but not as slow as the Roo. Yes, I am noob. I won't even mention the Navigators in my hangar. Oh wait...
You dont need speed on this event. A round trip from New york to Ottawa takes 9 minutes. I send my Seq M`s to New york and let the Roos take them the rest of the way. I might throw 4-5 seq`s in the hangar and let my aero`s send jobs from the class 2 cities in the us.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teodor2004 View Post
You dont need speed on this event. A round trip from New york to Ottawa takes 9 minutes. I send my Seq M`s to New york and let the Roos take them the rest of the way. I might throw 4-5 seq`s in the hangar and let my aero`s send jobs from the class 2 cities in the us.
The problem with this event is the proximity to NY. I do not want to sit here all night babysiting Roos back and forth between cities!!! I'm going to continue with my North America to Asia long distance runs and drop off Ottawa jobs as they pass through NY.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

CastlePage: I sent you three mohawks and some parts
Old 10-07-2012, 04:22 AM

Quote:
I can send you a couple mohawks if you want them,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varza View Post
I like Mohwaks, they fly faster and look better. I got 2 Cs on this mission already. And 2 Ps. Oh yay! Can't do anymore. I hope to make a good profit when my aero and pearjet start brining in event stuff from Europe

Edit: @CastlePage - I have a spare Airvan C that I can send you. Has the same capacity as Mohawk and is cheaper to operated... it's slower but not as slow as the Roo. Yes, I am noob. I won't even mention the Navigators in my hangar. Oh wait...
Teodor and Varza: You are too generous. I have 5 mohawks in my hangar. Got them for the Easter Island event sometime ago. I was wondering whether to re-use them (3 capacity) or get kangeroo (4 capacity).

I'm lvl 28 with 19 plane slots. I'm still in the stage of chasing coins and bux (same as KitFisto22). Is it more profitable to do long journeys (e.g. Tokyo/seoul to newyork/chicago, or should I concentrate on North America since the global event is at Ottawa? For the last Bangalore event, I let chicago/newYork to "rot" and concentrated on traffic from Seoul/Tokyo and London/Paris.

Aside:
1. had to laugh at sending Tiny Tower to Mumbai for 3 bux. I haven't closed Mumbai yet.
2. Wonderful feeling seeing the mystery part on the plane crossing the Atlantic to New York

Edit:
1. Mystery part arrived safely in Ottawa. A blimp control
2. Teodor: Received mohawks with much thanks

Last edited by CastlePage; 10-07-2012 at 04:55 AM..
Old 10-07-2012, 04:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
The problem with this event is the proximity to NY. I do not want to sit here all night babysiting Roos back and forth between cities!!! I'm going to continue with my North America to Asia long distance runs and drop off Ottawa jobs as they pass through NY.
I should do the same. I have about 400k coins and i should save up for slot 21,
but after you added me on GC a couple days ago ive been playing Virtual city playground alot. I found it in your gameslist and i wish i didnt try it.
Its to addictive. How many planes do you send to ottawa? I can see that you are in 1st place. Where are you from? Its 1045 am here in Norway so the sunday events are perfect for me.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:49 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastlePage View Post
2. Wonderful feeling seeing the mystery part on the plane crossing the Atlantic to New York
My mystery part is 31 minutes away from New york so it should be in Ottawa in 35 minutes. How many mystery parts have you found?
Old 10-07-2012, 05:04 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Total scores in top 10 so far:

1: 118
2: 117
3: 115
4: 90
5: 80
6: 80
7: 75 (Me)
8: 64
9: 57
10: 56

first time in top 10, very happy

Last edited by Taylorpunk17; 10-07-2012 at 05:09 AM..
Old 10-07-2012, 05:08 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
I should do the same. I have about 400k coins and i should save up for slot 21,
but after you added me on GC a couple days ago ive been playing Virtual city playground alot. I found it in your gameslist and i wish i didnt try it.
Its to addictive. How many planes do you send to ottawa? I can see that you are in 1st place. Where are you from? Its 1045 am here in Norway so the sunday events are perfect for me.
Heh, you don't want to know how much my next plane slot cost . . . . nearly 10 million!!! But I don't see myself buying any additional plane slots, 28 planes keeps my busy enough. I stopped playing PP for the night, but I'm pretty sure SlightlyNorth was ranked #1 the last time I looked. I'll probably drop down quite a bit after I go to bed (any minute now, it's 2AM in California) as Ottawa is an easy city for people to rack up a bazillion jobs.

I haven't played Virtual City in a long time. Most of the games you see listed in GC are the ones my daughter plays, all those Hello Kitty games are really not my thing. LOL

Old 10-07-2012, 05:10 AM

I have delivered 300 jobs and spent 900 bux on getting to #1. And all I get is "Rank will update shortly". So much for that. I hope it decides to check how many I have done before you lot catch up. 4 mystery parts already!
Old 10-07-2012, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightlynorth View Post
I don't think I am even going to do the next event.
I can imagine how you feel
For me you won Bangalore, North.