App description: From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!

- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.

Sanuku's comments:
Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade
10-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsark View Post
7 Sea Knights, 1 Mapple and 2 Roos P all flying to Zanzibar
With 42 plane slots, I woulda thought you'd have at least 20 class 1 planes working it. LOL

So ... does anybody know how to get the game to be more responsive and not "pause" so much while I'm trying to tap/scroll within the game? It's been really "sluggish" ever since I upgraded. The game pauses while I'm scrolling through the job list, then 30+ seconds later it clears up and I can continue scrolling. Drives me nuts. It doesn't always register when I tap on "load/unload" button, or I've double-tapped and cancelled out my tap due to the delay in registering the 1st tap.
10-25-2012, 04:19 PM
New crew? Cool, I'll re-open Zanzibar and join up.

GC: coastcat

10-25-2012, 04:24 PM
Hi guys

I think I'm the mystery ta1 member. Add me if you wish
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM
I pledge my airline to TA1.
10-25-2012, 04:36 PM
Woohoo I think we might have a shot at winning the next event!

I'm currently addicted to a free game called D.O.T. Defender of Texel. My ingame id is Bluebearr ( yea two r's, some hobo beat me to my own name). I would appreciate if you use my invite id: LYdg (caps-sensitive).
10-25-2012, 04:37 PM
I guess I could redo the current event. On gamecenter I'm Creepermom. Yes, like in minecraft. Long live toucharcade no matter the number.
10-25-2012, 04:47 PM
Hi all.

Long time lurker just getting round to posting! Have been playing as part of the touch arcade flight crew since the London event. Have now registered for toucharcade1. I don't expect to be troubling the top of the leaderboard but hope to contribute towards the team total.

Liz_B on gamecentre if anyone wants to add me. (Would love to trade something for a Mapple if anyone has one!!)
10-25-2012, 04:55 PM
I'm going to laugh real hard if TA1 ends up winning THIS event too!

GC: Slightlynorth
10-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
With 42 plane slots, I woulda thought you'd have at least 20 class 1 planes working it. LOL

So ... does anybody know how to get the game to be more responsive and not "pause" so much while I'm trying to tap/scroll within the game? It's been really "sluggish" ever since I upgraded. The game pauses while I'm scrolling through the job list, then 30+ seconds later it clears up and I can continue scrolling. Drives me nuts. It doesn't always register when I tap on "load/unload" button, or I've double-tapped and cancelled out my tap due to the delay in registering the 1st tap.
lol, yep, only a fourth of my fleet, I'm a cheap b.stard
But using onlymKinshahshahshahsha (never know how to write this one!), my 10 planes take almost 50 layovers on a run, so it's enough.
I occasionally push my planes back to Kinsashhshsa when it costs only one Bux. It helps keeping layovers down with the 30 minutes round trip.

I have a sluggish game too somewhat, try to close all other apps and reboot your phone.
I also hate what they did with the load/unload button, I dunno why they changed it, it was more responsive before the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightlynorth View Post
I'm going to laugh real hard if TA1 ends up winning THIS event too!
Lol, maybe next one, we had a late start... unless you pull 10k jobs out of your damn phone in 2 days!
Top 5 is doable though.
The fun goal would be to have ten TA crews in the top 10!

Top 10
1 Train2000 540
2 Vic Sark 390
3 Nokitano 280
4 Faye 204
5 bluebear 200
6 slightlyN 168
7 Rebartsch 163
8 roboroboto 160
9 Castlepage 87
10 Liz_B 70

Top 10 crews
1 TA (the original) 47000
2 ? 8400
3 ? 7300
4 ? 3600
5 ? 3200
6 ? 2500
7 TA1 2392

Not bad for a crew launched 10 hours ago!

Last edited by vicsark; 10-25-2012 at 05:27 PM.
10-25-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm having lots of trouble with gamecenter and requests. Hope it gets better soon.