★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect trumpet View Post
Gutted!!! Just done a trade with ruffy an lost everything crashed my game I'm level 1!! Can anyone on ta1 please donate me planes I can't believe it I was level 38 and had heeps of planes

Please help

PT
I also sent you a Kangaroo-P...

Last edited by green_paper; 11-01-2012 at 02:06 PM.
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simtom View Post
I've just read your story and I really like it! Nice job! When can we expect the next episode?
I have to write another one one? It said nothing in the fine print about that!

Also, just gonna say, people can put the story around the internet, but giving full credit for the story to me

11-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekeamf View Post
Mine did that once as well, if you had iCloud enabled you may be able to recover it. That is how I got mine back, disable iCloud, shut off PP bring it back up and enable it again, then restart it. On the Nimbilbit site they talk about it there.
i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmacjmac View Post
GC request sent. I'll send you a Roo-m to help get back in the air.
got it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_paper View Post
I also sent you a Kangaroo-P...
got it thanks

please help me people

Bring on the trumpets!

Game Center - Perfect Trumpet

Last edited by Perfect trumpet; 11-01-2012 at 07:27 PM.
11-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost everything

never got the roo sorry

not received this either

please help me people
Then did you receive the C-mohawk I sent? I sent C-mohawk because of the global event. And I thought if you re-start in Japan, Nagasaki is one of the first cities I think. Do you still need more planes? What level are you at now?

GC: CastlePage, TouchArcade1 (TA1)
Click here for a list of TA1 members info and global event leaderboard If you join the crew place your name and id in the file so everyone can add you for PP leaderboards!
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM
What planes are you looking for PT? (not sure what you have atm, so don't know what you would need sending over)
11-01-2012, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Perfect trumpet;2513066]i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost ]
Sending a Birchcraft-m as well. Not much use later on, but might help for a while
11-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastlePage View Post
Then did you receive the C-mohawk I sent? I sent C-mohawk because of the global event. And I thought if you re-start in Japan, Nagasaki is one of the first cities I think. Do you still need more planes? What level are you at now?
i need all i can get mate im still level 1 as i have just finished work, i just received your plane thanks - so gutted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike3187 View Post
What planes are you looking for PT? (not sure what you have atm, so don't know what you would need sending over)
mate anything you can spare - gutted i lost my rare ones i was set up so nicely too....
nimbletim can u help me?
special mentions to bear , rebartsch, castle, Nokitano, timo,spike and green paper

Bring on the trumpets!

Last edited by Perfect trumpet; 11-01-2012 at 08:31 PM.
11-01-2012, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Jmacjmac;2513084]
Quote:
i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost ]
Sending a Birchcraft-m as well. Not much use later on, but might help for a while
thanks man all is good ill take anything

Bring on the trumpets!

11-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
i need all i can get mate im still level 1 as i have just finished work, i just received your plane thanks - so gutted

mate anything you can spare - gutted i lost my rare ones i was set up so nicely too....
nimbletim can u help me?
special mentions to bear , rebartsch, castle, timo and green paper
Sent a Mohawk p (I think!) afraid it was the only plane I actually had all the parts for that wasn't in use
11-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike3187 View Post
Sent a Mohawk p (I think!) afraid it was the only plane I actually had all the parts for that wasn't in use

thank you

Bring on the trumpets!