11-01-2012, 10:24 AM
I think I won't be playing PP very much these couple of days. Plus, I'm not exactly sure how I'll be shipping cargo to Seoul or Tokyo given that most of the bux jobs seem to be cargos as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebear88 View Post
@CastlePage I didn't think I was ever in the top ten the last day of the event. I kept PP open the whole time I was sending jobs to make sure I didn't lose any and luckily I only crashed once yesterday. I'm just no match for CoastCat xD

I just finished counting my take from the San Diego event and I managed to grab:
30 balloons ad 7 extra parts from 97 mystery boxes. Plus the event reward balloon.
And 2000 bux roughly give or take a 100.
Not too bad, although I'm sure there are others who swamped my totals.
Bluebear: you were on the top10 leaderboard while I was writing my post. I didn't see coastcat until later.

97 mystery boxes is a lot. I have only one third of your boxes despite more jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
I've been in and out of the Top 10 during this event, mostly shuffling around in the Top 15. Made a push near the end as I realized I should try to get more mystery parts.

Here's the leaderboard snapshot from ~10 minutes before event end.

Edited to add:
I don't know why they can't fit all 10 on the screen. Here's 9 & 10:
9. 3,983 (coastcat)
10. 3,983 (greenpaper)
Sorry Faye, I wasn't watching PP too much these days. I didn't see you until last nite or this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantt99 View Post
I'm going for top 20 this time. Let's see how I do.
jiayou danttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect trumpet View Post
Gutted!!! Just done a trade with ruffy an lost everything crashed my game I'm level 1!! Can anyone on ta1 please donate me planes I can't believe it I was level 38 and had heeps of planes

Please help

PT
I have sent you a C-mohawk. May you get back to LVL 38 quickly.

GC: CastlePage, TouchArcade1 (TA1)
Click here for a list of TA1 members info and global event leaderboard If you join the crew place your name and id in the file so everyone can add you for PP leaderboards!
11-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Hmm, maybe it's because I overloaded LA with layovers and ten full sequoias with jobs and bux rushed them all before I went to bed. That might have been enough to temporarily take tenth I guess. I finished 12th xD

I'm currently addicted to a free game called D.O.T. Defender of Texel. My ingame id is Bluebearr ( yea two r's, some hobo beat me to my own name). I would appreciate if you use my invite id: LYdg (caps-sensitive).

11-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Gutted!!! Just done a trade with ruffy an lost everything crashed my game I'm level 1!! Can anyone on ta1 please donate me planes I can't believe it I was level 38 and had heeps of planes

Please help

PT
Mine did that once as well, if you had iCloud enabled you may be able to recover it. That is how I got mine back, disable iCloud, shut off PP bring it back up and enable it again, then restart it. On the Nimbilbit site they talk about it there.
11-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:

Please help

PT
GC request sent. I'll send you a Roo-m to help get back in the air.
11-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:

Please help

PT
I also sent you a Kangaroo-P...

Last edited by green_paper; 11-01-2012 at 02:06 PM.
11-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simtom View Post
I've just read your story and I really like it! Nice job! When can we expect the next episode?
I have to write another one one? It said nothing in the fine print about that!

Also, just gonna say, people can put the story around the internet, but giving full credit for the story to me
11-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekeamf View Post
Mine did that once as well, if you had iCloud enabled you may be able to recover it. That is how I got mine back, disable iCloud, shut off PP bring it back up and enable it again, then restart it. On the Nimbilbit site they talk about it there.
i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmacjmac View Post
GC request sent. I'll send you a Roo-m to help get back in the air.
got it thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_paper View Post
I also sent you a Kangaroo-P...
got it thanks

please help me people

Bring on the trumpets!

Game Center - Perfect Trumpet

Last edited by Perfect trumpet; 11-01-2012 at 07:27 PM.
11-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost everything

never got the roo sorry

not received this either

please help me people
Then did you receive the C-mohawk I sent? I sent C-mohawk because of the global event. And I thought if you re-start in Japan, Nagasaki is one of the first cities I think. Do you still need more planes? What level are you at now?

GC: CastlePage, TouchArcade1 (TA1)
Click here for a list of TA1 members info and global event leaderboard If you join the crew place your name and id in the file so everyone can add you for PP leaderboards!
11-01-2012, 07:32 PM
What planes are you looking for PT? (not sure what you have atm, so don't know what you would need sending over)
11-01-2012, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=Perfect trumpet;2513066]i have it enabled but couldnt get it sorted so lost ]
Sending a Birchcraft-m as well. Not much use later on, but might help for a while