App description: From the creators of Tiny Tower comes Pocket Planes, a casual airline sim that fits right in your pocket!

- Manage and grow your fleet of planes as they fly interesting people and cargo to over 250 cities around the map.
- Unlock everything from tiny prop planes to jumbo jets and small town airports to mega cities.
- Customize your planes with your own paint jobs and pilot uniforms.
- Trade plane parts among your friends, and compete in worldwide group events.
- See how you stack up against your friends with tons of stats and leader boards.

Sanuku's comments:
Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade

Please keep all parts requests here -> Pocket Planes - Flight Crew and Parts Requests - Join Flight Crew #TouchArcade
11-04-2012, 06:24 AM
pocket planes error retrieving game center friends

Can some one help me. I can not gift anything to any one because i get this message on all my devices!

"error retrieving game center friends" is this a bug in the game. I have tryed it on a mac,iphone,iPad and now a ipad mini!
11-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Any tips for reducing the number of uncounted event deliveries? I'm running 6 identical Roo-Ps. First delivery Flight Crew recorded 16 of 24 jobs. Second delivery recorded 8 of 24. Airport stats correctly show 48 passengers. I've been connected whole time. I'm running them nose-to-tail, not sure if longer space between would help. Thanks.

11-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboBoto View Post
I like the cold. Keeps my pilots awake on those long, long (long) flights.
One employee benefit on Coastcat Airlines is unlimited coffee. Good coffee. The cabin crew for each flight includes a barista, and there are coffee roasting plants at the major airports. Coastcat Airlines takes its coffee seriously.

I hadn't planned to push on the Nagasaki event, but my husband went to see a movie and the Science Channel aired a How It's Made marathon... so I watched the marathon and shuttled jobs around. I don't know if I'm going to put a big effort into this one, but at least it's leisurely. Luckily I had a cluster of East Asia red cities already open for the Nagasaki event, so it was just a matter of switching out the Cs for Ps and sending layover jobs to Beijing and Shenyang.

GC: coastcat
11-04-2012, 10:02 AM
A little off topic..

Can you gift a whole plane to someone? I don't see how to in the menus.

Thx

GC: Actual Size
11-04-2012, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actual Size View Post
A little off topic..

Can you gift a whole plane to someone? I don't see how to in the menus.

Thx
You have to scrap it into parts first, then gift the three parts one at a time.
11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Dang this event location is... uh.... out of the way. And people only. I refuse to buy class 1 P planes.
11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
My plan is to do at least 100 jobs, that way I can get the Tiksi achievement done at the same time. I had my big planes filling Seoul with layovers, but the Tiksi round trip takes so long, all my Class 1s are still making the long trek back to Seoul.

GC: thisisina
Pocket Trains gift code: 1LPB
Looking for Express cars & Carbon Steamers
11-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantt99 View Post
Dang this event location is... uh.... out of the way. And people only. I refuse to buy class 1 P planes.
Have you completed the Arctic Exposure achievement? If not, load up your class 1 Ms to earn the achievement plus the event bux.

GC: coastcat
11-04-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantt99 View Post
Yes, but that's the fun and strategic part of PP, having very different planes in your hangar, ready for different type of events.

I first used Mapples and bought Yakoutsk, already having Seoul.
Then, I decided to use P planes to accelerate the pace. Bought 5 kangaroo P stalking the market. and had to choose which planes to put in the hangar to give them the slots, as well for a couple Sequoias P I had in my hangar.

But dammit I saw I had to buy another airport because they couldn't do Seoul-Yakoutsk lie the Mapples, so I bought Kirkousk.
Then I decided to buy Shengyang as it is a closer class 3 and fully upgraded it and closed Kirkousk.
That's where the fun is imho.
If you just have to push a fleet of Sequoias to half a dozen class 3 airports, where's the fun after a few hours of play?
11-04-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm still using my Class 1 Cargo planes to deliver the remaining Nagasaki jobs ... And then I'll be able to put away those planes and replace with Class 1 Passenger planes. LOL