★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks very much for such a positive opinion .
06-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike.Jujubee View Post
Thanks very much for such a positive opinion .
Little things I don't like (nothing about game at all, except 1):
- gamecenter integation (not integrated, exit app)
- no gc achievements
- ugly and not ipad retina for result of a game (game over screen)
- on iPad i don't like to touch the screen to take bonus (with iPhone it's simple, iPad need a different way, like a temporized button south-east.
- Buttons like option and back to game are not responsive or you can add a little animation when clicked
- tutorial don't explain all the bonuses collectable
- right joypad doesn't work (i read, fixed in 1st update)

Anyway, only a marginal request... The game is very enjoyable!
In a big update I will like to see more game modes.
Bye

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa

Last edited by dadiduekappa; 06-13-2012 at 03:33 PM.

06-13-2012, 03:51 PM
So, it's just and endless-survival-type mode, or are there missions?
06-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
So, it's just and endless-survival-type mode, or are there missions?
No mission (hope only for now).

iPhone 6 + 4S + iPad 3 + Mac Mini

GameCenter: dadiduekappa
06-13-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi,

Thank you for your opinion and we are happy that you enjoy the game .

We don't know why on your copy GC achievements don't work and it exits when you try to access Game Center. There are already hundreds of scores in Game Center for Suspect in Sight and we tested GC achievements and scores on all our devices and there were no problems. We will try to find out why it does not work on your device. You can also enter the "Wall of Fame" - all unlocked items in the "Wall of Fame" correspond to an achievement that you completed successfully.

Joypad - there is a small bug and it will get fixed however I see that you play on an iPad 3. The joypad works on the iPad 3 - all you need to do is set the left stick, confirm, and then set the right stick and it wil appear. We will sort it out in the first update that we will send to Apple in a few days.

As for missions - they are coming with the first update . We will also add a description for all the bonuses.

The second update, that we will send at the end of this month, will also bring more game modes, a new city (Los Angeles) and much more, while for the first update we also plan to add more "Race for Gems" levels. Of course all ideas are much welcome as we plan to feed the game with more cool updates .
06-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Quote:

As for missions - they are coming with the first update . We will also add a description for all the bonuses.

The second update, that we will send at the end of this month, will also bring more game modes, a new city (Los Angeles) and much more, while for the first update we also plan to add more "Race for Gems" levels. Of course all ideas are much welcome as we plan to feed the game with more cool updates .
Sounds mighty delicious!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Game Impressions

Things I like about it:

-I can probably play this for awhile.
-It's actually hilarious to see a police car come outta nowhere and smash into a suspect
-Smooth movement, over buildings etc.
-Trying over and over to try to get past one more wave...one more wave...

Cons:

-Cops are stupid. They will be directly looking at them and if your searchlight strays off by accident they wont take the suspect down.
-The city isn't big enough
-No Difficulty levels

Overall it's a really good game and I recommend getting it.
06-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Ok, so far liking it a lot.
Lots of pros and cons but it looks like any of the cons will be sorted in the next two updates which is nice.
And as said in another post, it has the "one more wave, then I'll finish up, one more wave, one more wave" principle.
Definitely has the addictive gameplay element down.
Plus it looks real good and doesn't take up much space.
Overall, very impressed with it. Plus it's extremely excellent value for 79 cent (euro).
Would definitely recommend buying. It is a fun game.

Last edited by Rip73; 06-13-2012 at 07:22 PM.
06-13-2012, 07:39 PM
This game looks fantastic. Can't wait to get it. Looks like the best release of the night.
06-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:

That sounds awesome. I'll probably wait for the updates before buying the game, as I tend to burn out of things pretty quick. Might as well wait for the full package.