Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-25-2009, 02:09 PM

Default $2: 1vs100 or TVShow King - $3:Who Wants to Be Millionaire or Ben Stein It's Trivial

All these games are usually $5 so normally wouldn't mention them but now that these trivia games are all on sale they may be worth a look. So from these bunch if I had to choose just one I'd say go with 1 vs 100.

$2 trivia game category.

1 vs 100 $2 (Gameloft) is my favorite of this bunch. Never seen the TV Show but like the concept of it and I may just watch the actual TV show someday it has perked my interest. Those who answered wrong among the 100 people are eliminated. So as questions continue you compete with less and less competitors. 1,000+ questions. Have three helps to use.

TV Show King $2 (Gameloft) still think this one is pretty bad based on a fictional TV Show. 3,000+ questions. General Knowledge, Entertainment, History & Geography, Science & Nature, Scholar, and Sports. Can play local player wifi or online.

$3 trivia game category

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire $3 (Capcom) questions are decent but gosh dang barely anytime to think. 15 seconds I think it is. Tad too harsh. 900 questions.

Ben Stein It's Trivial $3 (Premise) has 1,300 trivia multiple choice questions. Categories are Sports, Pop Culture, Natural Wonder and Random Steinage. Steal 23 items from Ben by earning points answering questions. Four multiple choices are shown and after 5 seconds one dissappears, 10 seconds another one dissappears. But you earn less points if longer you wait.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:11 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Those are all good games. Anyone who doesnt have them and like trivia games should consider picking any of these up while they are on sale
Old 05-25-2009, 02:23 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I like 1 vs 100 too but Im worried about what will happen when you run out of questions. Hope the developer will keep on adding more questions. Also, when does the sale end?
Old 05-25-2009, 02:56 PM
iPhone 4

I can only speak to the game I have, Ben Stein It's Trivial. I really like the game. The music and graphics and voices have that 60's game show/lounge thing going on and the questions are very good. There's a monkey climbing for a banana mechanic that adds a little flair to the proceedings as the faster you answer the better. It kinda has achievements as you can spend your points to steal Ben's stuff, which includes bird baths, safes, UFOs, the usual stuff.....lol
Old 05-25-2009, 05:42 PM

@the killer ...yea I'd have to say Ben Stein is my 2nd favorite amongst these four. Sale end? I think the gameloft ones are permanent price drops...at least that's my thinking. I hope Gameloft keeps Wild West Guns at $2 (I got it for $5 but no regrets) too so masses can get it.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post
@the killer ...yea I'd have to say Ben Stein is my 2nd favorite amongst these four.
And what's your first pick?
I already have 1 vs 100, thinking about picking up Ben Stein.
The TV Show King looks fun but it had bad reviews, is there not enough questions?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:19 AM

Default That Ain't It! Trivia Game

As the developer, I understand I can give out some promotional codes for review purposes. So, if anyone posting on this thread would like to review That Ain't It! Trivia Game, send me a PM. I have 10 available. All I ask in return is your honest feedback posted either on this thread, in iTunes, or, if you prefer, via PM.

For those who would rather purchase, you can see a demo video on YouTube of the two game modes, Game Show and Speed Trivia. You can also read this very detailed review at alwaysgoright.
Old 06-20-2009, 04:41 AM

Now both only $1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbass View Post

$2 trivia game category.

1 vs 100 $2 (Gameloft) is my favorite of this bunch. Never seen the TV Show but like the concept of it and I may just watch the actual TV show someday it has perked my interest. Those who answered wrong among the 100 people are eliminated. So as questions continue you compete with less and less competitors. 1,000+ questions. Have three helps to use.

TV Show King $2 (Gameloft) still think this one is pretty bad based on a fictional TV Show. 3,000+ questions. General Knowledge, Entertainment, History & Geography, Science & Nature, Scholar, and Sports. Can play local player wifi or online.