★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Nano Panda by RenRen $0.99 -> Free

06-14-2012, 07:00 AM
Nano Panda by RenRen $0.99 -> Free

There are 2 Nano Panda games in the App Store, not sure what's up with that This one was released about a year after the 1st one.

06-15-2012, 04:30 PM
The older game has less levels. Weird how there are 2 games of the same name, but this version has more levels, so when I bought the game last year, I should have gotten this game not the other.

So guess I benefitted a bit for it being free this time around. Everyone try it, it is a good game.

06-16-2012, 11:18 AM
It just sent me a push notification for no reason telling me "Play Nano Panda!" Pretty sleazy.
06-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuy View Post
It just sent me a push notification for no reason telling me "Play Nano Panda!" Pretty sleazy.
seems a bit harmless, switch off notifications for the app?

i do it for almost every game these days, never know when they decide to randomly decide to send notifications.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
06-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
seems a bit harmless, switch off notifications for the app?

i do it for almost every game these days, never know when they decide to randomly decide to send notifications.
I switched off notifications by deleting it. There's too many great games already on my phone. No reason to put up with developers that pull these stunts.
06-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuy View Post
I switched off notifications by deleting it. There's too many great games already on my phone. No reason to put up with developers that pull these stunts.
yeah, i always do that with apps that have their developers keep sending notifications unless there's a daily reward or something. if it's just "come play now", then i prefer to take the game off the device instead of disabling the notification. weird, huh?

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
07-14-2012, 08:59 PM
At last this game go free. It's great and cute puzzle game. Using kind of magnet to attract the pandas together.