★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Playerthree
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 35.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description:

Its Awesome. Its a cute one beyond your imagination." - Best10Apps.com

"Fiendishly addictive and blackly funny, Stunt Bunnies Circus is a blast from start to finish." - iFanzine.com

9/10 - "Stunt Bunnies Circus is one of the most awkwardly cute games that weve come across that also brings a fun pick up and play experience. Its the whole package!" - appstorearcade.com

The Stunt Bunnies Circus is in town and Jet Bunny needs your help! Wow the crowd and pluck the tumbling circus rabbits from certain death.

Ringmaster Claude Reynard, like all sly foxes, cares little for the safety of the cute Stunt Bunnies troupe. With each show he introduces more fiendish death defining acts for them to perform. Fail in your task and they'll be cooked with the carrots.

Stunt Bunnies: Circus is the first in a series of cute, pick up and play action-packed games featuring cute Bunnies hell-bent on self-destruction whatever the setting.

With a single finger tap, players send Jet Bunny flying through the air to catch his falling furry long-eared friends. Chain together saves to score more points and land safely to earn your coins. The stunts will become more and more complex, involving cannons, tight ropes, flaming torches, lions and a variety of funny bunnies with different behaviours. Theres a small set of unlockable power ups that can make Jet Bunny's job easier: Crash mats, Fire jackets, Rocket fuel and the magical 'bullet-time' green carrot!

Can Jet Bunny save his friends, please the crowd and still avoid the Fox's pot? Twitch your tail in the face of danger and find out.

- 2 game modes, Arcade and Story mode, including 40 levels
- Amazing graphics with animated cut scenes and a great storyline
- Many different character bunnies with different performances
- Unlockable powerups
- Upgrade store
- Leaderboards and Achievements through Game Center
- HD and SD versions

syntheticvoid's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Developer Website

**to be clear, I am not the developer**
06-19-2012, 05:00 PM
This one never got any press, yet is featured on the AppStore.

Any impressions out there?

The gameplay video is hard to make out. Are you matching colors etc.? I ask as I am color blind.

Any information much appreciated!

06-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Score-chasing arcade games are a god-send for iOS gaming. They’re a perfect fit for the platform, with endless play, quick gaming sessions, and tons of drive that always keeps you coming back for more. In my opinion, the AppStore will never have too many score driven arcade titles. The most recent addition to my Score-Chasing folder on my iPad is Chillibite Entertainment’s Stunt Bunnies Circus.

This tap based arcade game has you controlling an extremely quick and agile rabbit who’s trying to save all of the falling rabbits from smashing into the floor. It sounds pretty basic, and the main idea is, but once you add in the fireball tossing rabbit, fireballs around the falling rabbits, cannons shooting rabbits every which way, the different types of rabbits, the snarling lions, combos needed to gain coins, things can get pretty hectic pretty fast.

There are two modes of gameplay, Story, and Arcade (which is unlocked after completing Chapter 2 of Story Mode); Story Mode has you going through 8 level chapters, adding different mechanics as you go along, and slowly progressing in difficulty. Here, you need to try and save as many bunnies as you can from hitting the ground. Only being able to catch 5 rabbits in a row, you’ll need to keep making sure you drop them off before the next wave starts or else you could wind up missing quite a few of them. You’re able to earn coins if you catch more than one rabbit per tap, but you’re also able to align yourself mid-air. This does require more taps, and quickly, but once you get the hang of it, pulling it off is incredibly fun. As you catch bunnies, you’ll fill up a bar on the right side of the screen. Once this is full, you’ve completed the level. Arcade Mode is basically an endless mode. You’re able to miss 5 bunnies, and then it’s game over, but here, you’re able to earn quite a few coins which you can spend on power-ups which can help you get through Story Mode.

With the coins that you collect in both gameplay modes, you’re able to purchase one time use power-ups. There’s Rocket Fuel, which doubles your jet pack speed for one round, Crash Mats, which gives you 3 mats which will each save one bunny from hitting the ground, and a Fire Jacket, which protects you from up to 10 fireballs in one round. Prices for these are fairly high, with Rocket Fuel priced at 100 coins, Crash Mats at 200, and the Fire Jacket at 500, they’re pretty much only there for Story levels that you’re having a very hard time beating, or when you’re ready to try and get a high-score in Arcade Mode. But you can pretty much count on either playing through the vast majority of the levels with no power-ups, or purchasing coins through IAP (1,000 coins for $0.99, 2,500 coins for $1.99 and 10,000 coins for $2.99). Now, I have nothing against IAPs in games, but having consumable items (and ONLY consumable items) in your game, with consumable IAP, and games that push you towards IAP with INSANE difficulty, or having to wait for 10+ hours before getting a couple gold pieces, kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Luckily, here, they aren’t required to play through the whole game, as you only need 1 star to move on from level to level, so you’re really pushed towards getting better at the game than purchasing coins, which I view as a positive addition to games.

With Stunt Bunnies Circus priced at $0.99, being Universal, having pretty much endless replay value and GameCenter with a leaderboard and 26 achievements, it’s a nice score-chasing tap based arcade title. It’d be great to see even more bunnies added, some playable characters which could be unlocked, or more power-ups, but as it is now, it offers up some nice variety, a great challenge, especially if you’re going to go for 3 stars on every level, nice graphics and animations, and all-around entertaining gameplay. It’s very clear they know what it takes to make a fully rounded iOS title, and I’m hoping to see more from Jujubee Games in the future.

4/5 stars
06-19-2012, 07:19 PM
SOLD! And loving it!

If there is one thing I've learned on the TA forums; when Mr. Syntheticvoid speaks, I listen closely. This game is awesome. The replayability is going to be amazing on this one for sure. The AppStore never ceases to amaze me how there are so many $1 gems out there like this when I kick myself for buying a $3-5 game that doesn't have a tenth the charm, graphics, and overall awesomeness as this game does. Just all around goodness on EVERY level that I can't recommend it enough.

I'm just still in awe how I'm the only one to post about it besides the OP!!

Thanks again so much!!
06-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Game Impressions

Yeah I too was perplexed with the lack of attention this game was getting from the TA forum (maybe it has something to do with hurricane 'Pocket Planes', who seems be sucking everyone's attention - definitely not mine, though). The game is very charming and the gameplay, although simple at its core, has enough flexibility to allow for multiple engaging playing sessions. Check it out guys.
06-19-2012, 10:37 PM
What a bummer that this game doesn't support iCloud game save across multiple devices. Universal should be synonymous with this in my opinion!

Hopefully they will add it in an update please?
06-20-2012, 06:54 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
gah, sorry about that... I haven't even tried the game on my iPod... =o/

anywho... hope they do add it... iCloud is always a plus, especially with games like this, where content is unlocked as you progress through the game..
06-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Yea, this game looks cool thanks for the in depth review syntheticvoid. I like how the file size is small and graphics look good.
06-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Syntheticvoid sure is making me lose money...

Bought space tripper and stunt bunnies on his recommendation.

And he was right! Both games are outstanding.

This game though hasn't gotten any love, and I have to say is really fun. For some reason, when you look at screen shots, the game doesn't look very good and looks like a fruit ninja knock off.

But it is not! The graphics are great on my new ipad, and you press on spots on the screen to control your character, not swiping like fruit ninja.

And the characters are oh so cute! I could see children really liking this game, even though adults too will like it.

I vouch for syntheticvoids recommendation on this one, give it a try, and at only a dollar and universal at that, it'll keep you very entertained.
06-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Great review, Synth.

/me buys

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL