★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

[East Legend 1st Huge Update]
Play now to check out the new content!

1. Enter the Tower of Babel and the Door of Protection to challenge your limits!
Find out what's waiting for you behind the door!

2. Team up with your Guild Members for the special Guild Raid!
Fight with your Guild Members to defeat the devils!

3. Strengthen your equipment with Sockets!
Utilize the new Sockets to strengthen your equipment!

4. New Heroes!
Ilyn, Lilith, Diana, Hades, and Luke have come to join the battle!

5. New Growth Packages!
You can now select the attribute of your choice to make your Heroes even stronger!

Your story will become the legend!
Go on an adventure to find the legendary Halidoms: Wisdom, Eden, Holy Script, and Chalice.
Join the Heroes to find the Chalice and save the world!

Features

1. Heroes of 5 Different Attributes
Utilize each Hero's unique skills to protect Deosis from the devils.
Become the Superb Knight to find the Chalice and close the Hell Gates.
You're the only one who can bring back the legendary Heroes for the Chalice Search!

2. A Great War Against the Devils
Explore around Deosis to defeat the devils who've come through the Hell Gates.
Gear up with various items to strengthen your powers to save the world!

3. Join the Forces
Fight against the Boss with your friends in the Boss Raid.
Participate in the fierce PvP in the Colosseum.
Join a Guild to find powerful allies.
Enter the Treasure Dungeon to get the legendary treasures.

It's time to start your own legend!

This game supports English, , and .

Unsupported Devices: iPhone (1st generation), iPod Touch (1st generation), iPhone 3G, iPod Touch (2nd generation), iPad (1st generation), iPod Touch (3rd generation), iPhone 3Gs, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPhone 4
version: 6.0

Items are available for purchase in this game.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
www.withhive.com.
For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire

SwipeNova's comments:

East Legend

Com2uS Corp.
Genres: Games Entertainment Role Playing Action
Free

Quote:
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

Your story will become the legend!
Go on an adventure to find the legendary Halidoms: Wisdom, Eden, Holy Script, and Chalice.
Join the Heroes to find the Chalice and save the world!

Features

1. Heroes of 5 Different Attributes
Utilize each Hero's unique skills to protect Deosis from the devils.
Become the Superb Knight to find the Chalice and close the Hell Gates.
You're the only one who can bring back the legendary Heroes for the Chalice Search!

2. A Great War Against the Devils
Explore around Deosis to defeat the devils who've come through the Hell Gates.
Gear up with various items to strengthen your powers to save the world!

3. Join the Forces
Fight against the Boss with your friends in the Boss Raid.
Participate in the fierce PvP in the Colosseum.
Join a Guild to find powerful allies.
Enter the Treasure Dungeon to get the legendary treasures.

It's time to start your own legend!

Unsupported Devices: iPhone (1st generation), iPod Touch (1st generation), iPhone 3G, iPod Touch (2nd generation), iPad (1st generation), iPod Touch (3rd generation), iPhone 3Gs, iPod Touch (4th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
version: 6.0

▶This game supports English, 한글, 中文 and 日本語.◀

Items are available for purchase in this game.
For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
www.withhive.com.
For questions or customer support, e-mail info@com2us.com.

Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone6
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 276.5MB

05-07-2015, 01:36 PM
Decent enough so far. Nothing groundbreaking but still has managed to keep my attention for a couple of hours.

Couple of notes:

1. The graphics kind of dont make sense. When i first booted it up and saw the load screen i thought i was in for a colourful, rich 2d experience, but i was immediately greeted with 3d graphics that kind of felt like late 90s/early 00s games with shapes that dont quite match. From far, with camera zoomed out, things arent too bad, but there are a lot of parts where things just look weird.

2. The UI is weird. In battle, controlling your partys spells are done with really tiny buttons. I am playing on an ipad and there is no excuse for them to be so tiny. I am the type that autos everything, because i dont care for virtual joysticks, but even with my attention solely on their spell buttons i find myself missing them.

3. To get the daily quest done you have to really be paying attention. There is one part where you have to receive the treasure chest they offer, but its on a timer that starts at 10 and keeps going up. I get why, so that you keep coming back, but i can see myself missing many daily rewards simply because i am too busy to log in for something that could possibly take 5ish hours (i havent made it past the 2nd chest because i went to sleep shortly after this came out last night).

I will probably give it a try for a month, see how it goes with their generosity and such. I am not against energy f2p games, as i currently play Summoners War a ton, (and thats the bar that i compare every game against -- nothing so far has come close to it), along with a bunch of other party gathering types. I admit i am addicted to these type and will try every one that comes out, but as i stated, none have come anywhere close to what Summoners War offers so far.
05-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Is this an online game again? Just curious. Most likely it is. I don't think Com has made an offline game in a while.

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa
05-07-2015, 02:35 PM