★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: SangWoon Yi
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 21.2 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: LIMITED TIME 50% OFF SALE FOR CELEBRATING NEW RELEASE!!!

++ "if youre a fan of the genre you definitely need to check it out. 4/5" (the-app-shack.com)

++ "One of the best things about this game is its graphics. Ratings 4.5/5" (91mobiles.com)

++ "Super Marios With a Physics Twist!" (appchronicles.com)

++ "... a clever blend of a physics puzzler and a retro-styled 2-D platformer. (AppAdvice.com)

++ "... a noteworthy Games app for Compatible with iPhone..." (Best10apps.com)

Crisis quietly coming close to the world!

You are an animal detective named 'Mike' who is a retired government secret agent, and your mission is to destroy a malicious design of a villain named 'Melanie' who desires to govern the world.

But, protecting the world is not so easy.
To destroy Melanies plan, Mike should pass through lethal weapons and various traps set up by her.

Now is time to save the world!

++ Adventure of animal detective 'Mike'!
++ Highly advanced 2D platformer!
++ 4 beautiful themes, 24 exciting stages!
++ Pass through enemy's traps by using objects in various ways!
++ Simple and profound control!
++ Support retina display!

randall317's comments:

06-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Anybody wanna TOFTT with this one?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.

06-14-2012, 11:21 AM
I want to... but cant at work.

Looks good. I hope the controls work smoothly. Based on the screenies, visuals look great with varied levels and the description mentions 24 stages (pretty good for a $0.99 full blown platformer. I just hope it isnt micro stages like LOE has or 24 is too little.) and has retina support.

Should be TOFTT material dont you think?

EDIT: btw didnt watch the video.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 06-14-2012 at 11:23 AM.
06-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Looks nice. Will probably pick this up tomorrow.
It'd be cool if you had to collect the baby chickens like in flicky.
Looks like it'll get frustratingly challenging later on too
06-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
so far, the physics, inertia, and controls are nice. The game does move a little slow... but not frustratingly slow... and the jump button feels like the responsiveness could use some tweaking... but it's not bad at all.

You need to collect 3 little baby chicks in each level... and along with that, each level has 3 available stars - one for completing the level under the time limit, one for collecting all the chicks, and one for taking no damage.

The level designs aren't bad (I'm only 2 levels in... but so far, and judging from the vid, the level designs get pretty nice) - and they're decently sized (no small level/time based platforming... woot!)
06-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Hmm... Sounds pretty good! I have way too many games to play right now, so let's see...
06-14-2012, 03:12 PM
This looks really neat. I wonder how much content it has though?
06-14-2012, 03:54 PM
Hi KevinS, Thanks for interested to our game.
There are 4 theme and 24 stages and we'll update additional themes soon!!

Here is a full video playing stage jungle-2.
Default D-Pad button is this large one, but you can select smaller one, too.

And this video do not represent the exact way to clear stage.
Play freely and find your own ways!!!

Last edited by randall317; 06-14-2012 at 04:05 PM.
06-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by randall317 View Post
Hi KevinS, Thanks for interested to our game.
There are 4 theme and 24 stages and we'll update additional themes soon!!
That sounds good, I'll have to check it out!
06-14-2012, 07:55 PM
I too am only a few levels in, but am enjoying it. As syntheticvoid said, the chick does move a little snow, but I guess it's perspective. His legs are pretty small after all. I like that there's some physics and object interaction.

It's worth noting that, while it's not a LOE-type of timer, the game does have a timer and if you don't finish the level before it reaches zero, you lose a life. It would be nice to have a casual mode without any timer.

I also got to a point where I lost all lives and was presented with a "Continue?" screen. There was a left arrow with "Heaven or Hell" and a right arrow with "Painful Life" (or something similar). Not knowing what each meant, I selected the left arrow and my progress was reset. I'm guessing left is the "go for a perfect game or nothing" option, whereas the right arrow would have let me continue from my current level. Something to keep in mind, and something that maybe could be clarified a bit. Fortunately I was only on level 4.