★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Featured in AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource!

I havent been able to stop playing it since I first downloaded it - iPhoneAlley
This is a classic game with a great theme. Its a lot of fun to play - PadGadget
If you like strategy based board games, give this spooky one a try - AppAdvice
This zombie themed game of strategy is a must - AppSpy
Its great for short bursts of play alone or in groups - 148apps.com

Enjoy the battle of wit and witchery with the most sinister evil masterminds ever! Prove that your mind is ready to vanquish the cold cruel logic of Dracula, Pinhead and Frankenstein in the quest to retrieve your stolen soul! Allure their charismatic minions but beware of your enemies wicked supernatural powers. Strike back with your stunning ability and savor the amazing visuals of the most polished board game. Get captivated enough with the festive spooky atmosphere of the villains lairs to subject them all and complete the Zombie Quest!

Play! Think! Triumph!

ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY HIGHLIGHTS

Start howling at the moon. Grim spellbinding atmosphere doesnt leave a chance to indifference and boredom

Facelift the classic board game. Novelties are perfectly balanced with the classic mechanics to make the game more surprising and addicting.

Keep up with the challenge. Each level the enemies become more inventive to get you more excited.

Gain otherwordly power. Both you and your enemies will have very limited abilites to reverse the desperate battle situation.

Share the creepy fun. Pass and play with your friends.

Crush your competitors. Get all the achievements to rule OpenFeint and GameCenter leaderboards.

PLEASE READ

Leaving a 1-star review will not help anyone. If you experience any problems please use support form on our website. We really appreciate your help!

CONTACT US

Follow us in Twitter: http://twitter.com/SynapticWave
Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/SynapticWave

Synaptic Wave's comments:
Zombie Quest is out to captivate you!

Attention!
There is an in-app purchase in Zombie Quest. However, you dont have to buy that Unlock all set. We recommend to play the game the way it was supposed to be played, level after level. But you can unlock all the levels if youre too impatient to meet the next enemies. And this IAP is the perfect way to thank us if you like Zombie Quest

Here are the links to the threads about iPad and Mac versions. Enjoy the game and dont forget to share your reviews on iTunes and in the comments!

Zombie Quest for iPhone ($0.99) link
Zombie Quest HD for iPad ($1.99) thread
Zombie Quest for Mac ($4.99) thread

[UPD - 6/22/2012] We have updated the game. It shouldn't crash anymore. Enjoy!
06-14-2012, 02:34 PM
This looks promising, I may have to check it out when I get to wifi. I'm unsure about the mechanics because the playing board looks small but appearances are that it's oozing with personality and variable character skills look promising. If anyone else gets to it before me please post impressions.

06-14-2012, 02:40 PM
downloading now. I'll check it out tonight.
06-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Synaptic Wave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocs View Post
I'll check it out tonight.
We're sooo impatient to hear what you think about it

Follow us in Twitter: @SynapticWave
Join us on Facebook: SynapticWave
06-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Any plans for an iPad or Universal version? Looks nice but would be so much better with the additional screen estate...

Edit: just saw there is an iPad edition. Buying now ;-)

Jamie
06-15-2012, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Any plans for an iPad or Universal version?
Fixed the description. Hope it'll be easier to find out about the iPad and Mac versions now.

06-15-2012, 07:54 AM
So the game is already known - it's where you move your pieces either two 'zones' from where it is, in which case it jumps, else you move it one 'zone' (adjacent) in which case it clones. Any adjacent enemy pieces then convert to yours. You need to either wipe your opponent out or have more pieces at the end.

It already exists in several different incarnations on the App Store, some of these being very good already - but this IS an extremely polished version of the game.

And it brings 'special abilities' to the table - which will affect gameplay quite significantly and which breathes some new life into the genre. You gradually acquire abilities by defeating opponents.

I like this very much - it's done REALLY well. Definitely the very best of its kind.

Only criticism is that the devs don't seem to have considered, on the iPad version, that many (most, even) users have a Smart Cover and therefore the standard orientation of this game is upside down. The screen will not auto-rotate. Quite a strange oversight, seeing that this is a standalone iPad version... PLEASE fix this - it's SO annoying!!!

Cheers,

Jamie.

Last edited by badmanj; 06-15-2012 at 08:00 AM.
06-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
Only criticism is that the devs don't seem to have considered, on the iPad version, that many (most, even) users have a Smart Cover and therefore the standard orientation of this game is upside down.
Jamie, thanks a lot! Actually, somehow none of us has a Smart Cover. We'll fix the rotation issue with the next update. We're working on it right now so it should be released pretty soon

06-15-2012, 08:27 AM
does this support asynchronous online play?

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
06-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
does this support asynchronous online play?
Pass-and-play only, sorry. We plan to add multiplayer over GameCenter, but it won't be asynchronous.