Tankz ($0.99) - Out Now!
iTunes Link ($0.99)
Youtube link | Pop Up
Tankz is a fast paced arcade styled single player hover tank fighting game where you control one of three futuristic hover tanks in a non-stop battle against enemy towers and tanks, while you search for and collect all of the flags to complete the game.
Enemy tanks patrol areas of each level, but if you get too close or shoot them from the distance, they will hunt you down and destroy you. Watch out for enemy proximity mines that get dropped around the level.
- Three differing hover tanks to choose from with varying speed and turn capabilities due to size and weight.
- Awesome 3D levels including higher platform areas you can get onto.
- Cool particle effects and projectile trails.
- Very fast and responsive single finger movement controls including tilt to turn, forward & reverse, and sideways movement to strafe.
- Controls can be set for left or right handed players.
- Two game play modes... Best Time and Best Score.
- Easy and Hard game play modes for those that really need to feel the pain!
- Tap your tank to switch between 1st person and 3rd person modes.
- Hover pads for health regeneration.
- Jump pads to jump you on to higher level areas.
- In game music, or turn music off in games options to hear your own iPod tracks during game play.
- Global high-score ladder to compete against player around the world.
- Scores are saved locally if no internet connection is available and then uploaded when the internet is available, so you never lose your scores!
- Tracking of shooting accuracy % as well as game achievement stats (for use in a future version, stay tuned).
New levels and campaign modes are already in development including new enemies, player weapons and pick-ups.
Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
Last edited by salsamd; 05-25-2009 at 05:41 PM.