06-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Would you say Gabrien seal of approval? No offense, just trust your insight into games. Thank you
It isn't perfect, but at only a dollar with no IAP it isn't a hard recommendation. I certainly don't regret picking it up myself.
06-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It isn't perfect, but at only a dollar with no IAP it isn't a hard recommendation. I certainly don't regret picking it up myself.
Thanks Gabrien, will p/u with your recommendation.

06-16-2012, 01:58 AM
It looks awesome! I love games like this I just bought it.
06-16-2012, 02:03 AM
I think "Proven Gameplay Mechanics" might be my favorite bit of spin I've heard recently!
06-16-2012, 03:32 AM
The game itself is really good but the 'English' is terrible. Someone else here said it doesn't really detract from the game but personally I find it really annoying - there are even words used that I'm pretty sure don't exist! Could really do with a fluent English speaker running over all the text in the game and sorting it out.

Jamie.
06-16-2012, 03:45 AM
Thanks for the overall positive feedback guys! It is really heartwarming .

I am responsible for the English translation and, well, as you could tell, it is not my mother tongue :\. Time to look for a way to proofread the translation file...

@geoelectric: Is "Proven Gameplay Mechanics" that bad?
06-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel - Owloh View Post
Thanks for the overall positive feedback guys! It is really heartwarming .

I am responsible for the English translation and, well, as you could tell, it is not my mother tongue :\. Time to look for a way to proofread the translation file...

If it's all in a single file, IM me and I'd be happy to help out?

Jamie
06-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel - Owloh View Post
Not bad-- meant favorite without sarcasm. It is a very clever way to say "plays basically like the other match-3 games."
06-17-2012, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoelectric View Post
Not bad-- meant favorite without sarcasm. It is a very clever way to say "plays basically like the other match-3 games."
Haha! That's precisely what it is. I admit we have played it very safe for our first project. Glad that it means what I intended it to, you got me worried .
06-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
If it's all in a single file, IM me and I'd be happy to help out?

Jamie
That would be very nice of you! I'll IM you right away.