Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-29-2012, 02:40 AM

Thank you for the update just downloading now... This game is very beautiful and hopefully some of the gameplay bugs are fixed.....if so it gets 5 stars!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:50 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Cool the email arrived just a few minutes after I called it a day and went to bed. I hope that it plays better for you. All reported bugs have been corrected, let me know if you find new ones.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:17 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Sound issues?

Hi everybody, I hope the update solved the problems you had .

I have a comment on the french app page mentioning sound issues with no further explanations. I could not reproduce it with any of the devices I could find. At best a short stutter when the name requester popup appears when starting a new game.

Does any of you have issues with the game sound? If so, I'd be glad if you could tell me where and on what hardware.

Thank you very much!
Old 06-30-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel - Owloh View Post
Does any of you have issues with the game sound? If so, I'd be glad if you could tell me where and on what hardware.

Thank you very much!

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

iPad 2/5.1.1/Not JB
Old 06-30-2012, 03:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Ouch! Pretty bad sound problem indeed .

Thanks for the video Sanuku! I'll try to reproduce the issue on my iPads (only have 1 and 3 unfortunately), should hopefully be easy to fix once I have a reproduction case.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:36 PM

I purchased a gold medallion necklace for over 300 gold pieces and I cannot see where it is to equip or use anywhere?

It was supposed to help choose new icons or something..... there is nowhere in this game to find out more about the magic items or elements or where they are kept you have no inventory....

Does anyone know the Artifact I mean?
Old 06-30-2012, 04:44 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBrooke View Post
Does anyone know the Artifact I mean?
Yes, this item cannot be equipped, you just carry it and its effects are automatically applied to your statistics. It influences the new blocks spawning in order to increase your chances of getting higher combos.

You should get to xX combo with this item equipped, not always of course, but more often than without it.

I hope you are still enjoying the game despite its shortcomings .
Old 07-01-2012, 11:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Owhol - Congratulations on the new update! It corrects all of the playability flaws of this game. It is truly an outstanding match adventure game with great graphics, enjoyable game play and plenty of content.

My only criticisms of the game are minor. While I am enjoying the story, I think the dialog is a bit verbose and could be shortened to enhance the pacing of the story. The game could use an explanation of the powerups, including the fact that some power ups are limited by number of slots while modifiers are automatically applies (I think). Also when selecting potions you could add some information on the display to show what each available one does, rather then having to select it to see it's effect. When in a battle, sometimes I hear a pop and a potion appears near my character's image; do I need to touch it immediately during my turn and what does it do?
Old 07-01-2012, 12:04 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

The update does seem to have fixed a fair bit - didn't change the difficulty level on my game but comfortably got past where I was previously stuck anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
When in a battle, sometimes I hear a pop and a potion appears near my character's image; do I need to touch it immediately during my turn and what does it do?
You sure you're on a battle stage? When you're on one of the potion levels, every time you've collected the right amount of ingredients to brew that stage of the potion, the cauldron pops in a cloud of smoke and changes to a bottle, you tap on the bottle, collect the stars from it then move on to the next stage.

Quote:
While I am enjoying the story, I think the dialog is a bit verbose and could be shortened to enhance the pacing of the story.
Heh - want me to take a look at the script after all, Emmanuel? badmanj seems to have done a pretty good job catching spelling mistakes and minor errors, though (of course I still haven't played that much of the game).
Old 07-01-2012, 12:07 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

@s����������7 Thanks a lot, really happy to read that . Your comments are extremely useful. While we cannot address all of them, dialogs rewriting would imply too many modifications at this point, we're going to make some adjustments and improve the UI for the inventory. There's definitively a big lack there.

Concerning the battle potions, they can be activated at any time. You do not need to trigger them right away. But the fastest you trigger them the sooner you start collecting stars for the next one. There are two kinds of potion, one poisons the opponent and the other heals you. So you do not have to be selective and can trigger them as soon as possible.

Tips: If you are having troubles in a battle, you can equip the elementals corresponding to the attack scrolls of the level. Each elemental adds protection against the corresponding attack scroll so you'll receive less damage.

Note: Not sure why I cannot type your name and have it show correctly, sorry.

Last edited by Emmanuel - Owloh; 07-01-2012 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: Encoding problem.