★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings, a new breathtaking adventure is now live on iPhone!

06-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings, a new breathtaking adventure is now live on iPhone!

Join Bella as she travels through enchanted paintings, exploring the worlds within them and solve the mystery of her sonís disappearance. 25 locations & 25 mini-games, lots of quests, puzzles and secret items await you in this truly addictive hidden-object adventure!

***Note: this game supports iPhone 4

Play now!

06-22-2012, 10:49 PM
I enjoyed playing this one quite a bit. I have the iPhone version, and it looked really quite good in 2X on the new iPad (and it allowed zooming). There are hidden object screens, but also you need to give items to other characters or solve puzzles to open new areas. It's a fun and enjoyable game.

That said, I do wish it were longer, especially since it is a fun one. You open up a world via a painting on the wall - it seems like you'll get to open them all and that the game will last quite a long time, but you really only get to open 5 paintings on the wall once you get started. Would sure like to have the bonus content included in the game from the start. I just felt bummed when it ended.

Overall, looks very nice on the new iPad and worth a download for fans of these games...though you may wish it weren't over so quickly. ;-)
06-22-2012, 11:19 PM
I like the concept of this game and the artwork
07-27-2012, 09:10 AM
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.
07-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revi View Post
This is a message to G5:
I really don't understand your pricing policy. Your games are always overpriced and even when they do go on sale it's never less than 2.99$. If you do give away a free game, it's always an antique old fashion one ( ie paranormal agency)

Take a look around you, other distributes who market the same gener of games and their quality is sometimes even better have a much more resonable pricing policy.

Want an example ? Big fish games have the same gener of games, some are better than the others , they even use some of the same developers as you (artgon for example) , but their usual prices are 1.99$ for a standard edition and 2.99 for a collector edition. Moreover they have at least one game at 0.99$ every week (not the old ones but the new ones).

Look at microids , no one can say that their games are not well invested. Their pricing ranges from 1.99$ to 3.99 ( for hd versions ) and they do frequent sales of 0.99$ per game.

I really liked some of your games I did download but if you'll look at my purchase history you won't see many G5 games there and that's a pity.

I hope you'll take consideration to what I wrote.
Good grief. Eat one less burger meal and BAM! Both you and the developer get something of value. You want more games? Well you gotta pay for them so developers can continue to make them. Crazy how that works...