★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What Zenonia Character Class did you Choose?

View Poll Results: What Zenonia character class did you choose?
Paladin 20 28.57%
Assassin 29 41.43%
Warrior 21 30.00%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll
05-25-2009, 09:56 PM
What Zenonia Character Class did you Choose?

I choose assassin..... I just wanted to see what other people choose.

By the way what is the best skill build for the assassin?

Check out my twitter: HERE
Beta Testing: Hoodoo Voodoo
Beta Tested: Race to the Moon, Running with Scissors, GeoRain
05-25-2009, 09:57 PM
I went with paladin, looked balanced. Plus I'll go back and play a second time with Assassin, seems the most unique of the classes.

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::

05-25-2009, 09:57 PM
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=zenonia+class

Currently Playing:Monster Dash, Ninjump, Monorace, Run!, Flying Discs, Bejeweled 2, Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Moto X Mayhem, Zombie Escape

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 Twitter contest!
05-25-2009, 09:58 PM
I would also like it if someone told me a good skill build for assasin.
05-25-2009, 09:58 PM
wow do a search next time

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
05-25-2009, 09:59 PM
I chose assasin just becuase it seemed cooler... I am stuck at the boss with the sythe (the first one) I got the light in the room but he's a toughie so I'm training my assasinhis stays are fairly evened out, high thirties except for stealth in the low forties

Plus+ Account- Hobbes
05-25-2009, 10:01 PM
I felt that it was good to see what people chose later on after the release.... people might have a different oppinion and also this is asking the question what is a good build for an assassin which the community is clearly interested in. That is why I chose to make a new thread

Check out my twitter: HERE
Beta Testing: Hoodoo Voodoo
Beta Tested: Race to the Moon, Running with Scissors, GeoRain
05-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
I chose assasin just becuase it seemed cooler... I am stuck at the boss with the sythe (the first one) I got the light in the room but he's a toughie so I'm training my assasinhis stays are fairly evened out, high thirties except for stealth in the low forties
i wouldnt go evened out on an assassin

pure str or pure agi is the way to go. pure agi for dps later on (after getting the lynx passive @ lvl 24 maxed) . or pure str for hgh spike damage ( can get 20k dmg on the thunderstorm skill in your high 60s low 70s)

ZENONIA
ZENONIA
ZENONIA
ZENONIA
05-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Well seems I am the only one so far who picked the warrior --- I find they are the easiest to make it throught the game with first ----then I beat it again with the finess characters once I got the details and the gaming rules down pat.

"e" TENNIS ---play this and you owe me $1
Look Right............................................. ........................Look Left
05-25-2009, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
What I suggest is getting him up against the wall, and just mashing the button. You take a lot more damage yourself, but you also tear through him. Just be sure to have a good potion in a quick slot.