★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: THE APP IS STILL FREE!
Play with other over 30 Million registered players!

Download and Register for Pearl Heroes to achieve Happy Reward Pack
Player downloads and registers will get Happy Reward Pack including mysterious items automatically.

Be set in the much-revered Three Kingdoms era, a period marked by strife, upheaval, and the rise and fall of rival nations within a divided empire.

With magnificent gamescapes and a cast of legendary characters, Pearl Heroes provides a captivating environment for complex gameplay. Combat? You bet! Rapid game play keeps the adrenaline pumping. Multiple instance levels allow players to set and raise their achievement bar. Duel modes provide PvP combat to test oneself against others. Battlefields provide arenas for large-scale multiplayer combat, with endless action and group strategy. Or are you a lover, and not a fighter? There are systems to highlight the best social interactions in a MMO. Form teams, guilds and factions, with activities uniquely designed for these groupings. Chat and email with the world, or just that one special person. Serious relationships can use the marriage system to join players in love and war!
FeaturesFirst full-featured mobile MMORPGHuge game world, with regular quest expansions, special events and activities Extensive armory and items stores to get that special something Variety of mounts with customizable appearance and skills Summon servants to accompany you through difficult instances Battle systems from PvE, PvP, team, city, and large-scale faction wars Crafting system, build what you need, or sell/trade it for other players have Meet and play with others around the world in a persistent game world at any time

Mobile Websitehttp://m.gamepip.com
06-15-2012, 03:08 PM
If only this was an offline game, id buy it.

06-15-2012, 03:29 PM
I`ll give it a try...
06-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I`ll give it a try...
I'll second that with a verbal impression later...I'm at work.
Im really wondering if the gameplay UI is customizable ?

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
06-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by eAdvisory View Post
If only this was an offline game, id buy it.
I agree. I looks like it'd be awesome for a single player rpg
06-15-2012, 06:48 PM
it's a free browser game... it's a quite popular mmorpg. dunno why it's $5 on the appstore though.
06-16-2012, 10:12 AM
I liked World of Magic, and this looks similar. Are there IAP though? Hard to rationalize the $5 with additional IAP, but would definitely consider it if not. And is the world a separate instance for iOS users or combined with browser-based players as well?

Last edited by FRS; 06-16-2012 at 10:19 AM.
06-16-2012, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by visionwebs View Post
So how come it's claiming to be the first fully fledged mmorpg when it's clearly not though. Also how can it have 30 million players so soon?
Like Conquer Online, it's probably just a iOS interface for an already existing and popular MMORPG.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-16-2012, 01:36 PM
Love the artwork and theme...

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
06-26-2012, 11:08 AM
How can I save my character, each time I exit game i need to make another character.... Can't find the login button... Anyone know wut's wrong??