★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: First zenonia guide

05-26-2009, 02:48 AM
First zenonia guide

Hey you guys... If you guys have any hints, secrets, or helpful tips for zenonia, list them here.

One that I have for assassins is to get the passive skill that gives you increased attack power with agility. When you do this, focus on leveling up the AGI and CON.
05-26-2009, 02:55 AM
I hope they keep this thread open. Its easier to navigate through than the other thread with a thousand pages.

05-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
I hope they keep this thread open. Its easier to navigate through than the other thread with a thousand pages.

Yup that's why I made it. And also so I could easily get tips for my character.
05-26-2009, 03:01 AM
You might want to post some more information in your first post then. There were a lot of questions asked in the main thread that got answered, but I'm sure new people won't be able to find them. You should post those questions and their answers here in this thread...and keep it updated. Requires work, but that's what it will take to keep this thread separate from the other one. And you probably shouldn't call this a guide if you're asking people for help...
05-26-2009, 03:01 AM
Cave of deceit:

Try to be at level 18-20

Go right then up to get to the boss

Save before you go in boss's lair

Push the blocks to cover the three spaces in the corners so that you can hit the boss. (Pretty easy boss once you do this, but watch out since he uses potions)
05-26-2009, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmx View Post
You might want to post some more information in your first post then. There were a lot of questions asked in the main thread that got answered, but I'm sure new people won't be able to find them. You should post those questions and their answers here in this thread...and keep it updated. Requires work, but that's what it will take to keep this thread separate from the other one. And you probably shouldn't call this a guide if you're asking people for help...
Sorry I meant to imply that it was a community collaborative guide... But I will definately try to follow your advice.
05-26-2009, 03:14 AM
05-26-2009, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio93 View Post
Sorry I meant to imply that it was a community collaborative guide... But I will definately try to follow your advice.
No worries, I was just trying to help. I thought about making a thread like this, but decided against it because it would be too much work. I'm lazy

As people post tips in here, I would edit your first post so that it becomes sort of a FAQ. People keep asking the same questions in the other thread, so it would be cool if they could just come here and find the answer quickly.
05-26-2009, 03:18 AM
Always have atleast 3 origins of life, repair hammers, and 20 large healing potions.

And also stay in each area till you start to pawn the monsters in about 4-7 hits. Then move on to the next. This should allow for faster more efficient leveling.

Completely level up 1-2 active skills.... It will be better to have 2 completely leveled up skills than 4-6 weak skills.....

Last edited by Coolio93; 05-26-2009 at 03:23 AM.
05-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmx View Post
No worries, I was just trying to help. I thought about making a thread like this, but decided against it because it would be too much work. I'm lazy

As people post tips in here, I would edit your first post so that it becomes sort of a FAQ. People keep asking the same questions in the other thread, so it would be cool if they could just come here and find the answer quickly.

All right, will do! But I unfortunately can't do it right now cuz I'm using my iPod touch to view this sight, so I don't have copy and paste to do it... I'll do it tomorrow on my computer.