★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bad memory strikes again! >.<

06-16-2012, 02:04 AM
Bad memory strikes again! >.<

Hey everyone!
My bad memory has struck again, and would greatly appreciate it if you all could help me in finding/remembering the name of an app. The whole premise was that you could take a bunch of video clips, then the app would mash them together and make a sort of song out of them. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

-Shooks
06-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooks View Post
Hey everyone!
My bad memory has struck again, and would greatly appreciate it if you all could help me in finding/remembering the name of an app. The whole premise was that you could take a bunch of video clips, then the app would mash them together and make a sort of song out of them. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

-Shooks
I know there's a few apps where you take video clips and makes songs on your own, but an app that mashes them and makes a song for you sounds cool. Would love to know what that app is called too
06-16-2012, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Hey everyone!

-Shooks
I think you mean VidRhythm.
Mad Pad is similar, but I can't remember if it lets you use your own videos.

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
06-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amusing Grace View Post
I think you mean VidRhythm.
Mad Pad is similar, but I can't remember if it lets you use your own videos.
Thank you grace! It was in fact vidrhythm! I knew someone on TA would know (especially since a later search revealed that the original article I learned about it from was on TouchArcade). ^.^

-Shooks
06-17-2012, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Thank you grace! It was in fact vidrhythm! I knew someone on TA would know (especially since a later search revealed that the original article I learned about it from was on TouchArcade). ^.^

-Shooks
You're welcome

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me