★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Relapse is out!

05-26-2009, 06:18 AM
Relapse is out!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316926790&mt=8

]
looks kinda average.TOFTT anyone??

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st

Last edited by Slayer_megadeth; 05-26-2009 at 06:22 AM.
05-26-2009, 06:20 AM
You spelled TOFTT wrong

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

05-26-2009, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
You spelled TOFTT wrong
oh sorry

Currently Playing: N.O.V.A, Skater Nation, 33rd Division, 7 Cities, Karnival.
Looking Forward to: GTA: Chinatown Wars, Ravensword (update), 1112 ep 02 and yeah the hangover on 1st
05-26-2009, 06:41 AM
looks like a promotional game just for the sake of it. Should've been $0.99 and put in some clever promotion to help sell the album.

Four most influential games: Papi Jump, iDracula, Fieldrunners, Flight Control.
05-26-2009, 06:45 AM
Downloaded and playing now...Plays a bit like Zombieville usa but nowhere near as good...you walk left or right hitting zombies etc with at first only your fists...then as you go up through the levels more weapons become available...only got as far as handgun and machine gun or it kinda looks like it anyways...BUT theres no blood anywhere...not when u hit them with your fists or when you shoot them with you weapons...wtf i thought this was Eminem not The Jonas Brothers Needs blood cos if Zombieville can so can Eminem...at the mo if you into eminem tho looks nothing like him you will probably download it...theres a link to buy his album btw but no songs or nothing of his on here...not worth the money at the mo and there are better alternatives but hey its Eminem
should be $0.99 and 59p and not $2.99 or 1.79 as its priced now cos theres far better games at that price out at the mo.

Last edited by THE STUD; 05-26-2009 at 06:52 AM.
05-26-2009, 07:32 AM
UPDATE: OMG its all over with in like 5-10 mins and its like 5 levels long...you then get a cutscene with it saying to be continued...wtf...a deffo do not buy for everyone...
05-26-2009, 07:48 AM
Man - I REALLY wanted this one to be good. Woke up this morning ansd was pretty happy to see it in the store - looked at the screenshots - WHAT IS THAT!! They look nothing like the promotional shot that was put out a few weeks back!! Everything is a blurry, low-detailed mess, AND $2.99!!! Needless to say, after all the waiting, I just passed on this one totally. BUMMER - had some great potential. You would have thought that a big name like this would have made sure that this app was freakin' awsome . . .

To THE STUD : Thanks for TOFTT - looks like you took one right to the head, OUCH!! Really, thanks for your impressions!!
05-26-2009, 09:21 AM
The "to be continued" part is exactly what happens in the The Terminator shooter game released last week. You zip through 5 levels in about 45 minutes which btw are terrible and then you get that same message. It sounds like a rush job, and then people will buy this and be disappointed. Can't say to the quality of Relapse since I haven't played it, but it seems to follow the same format based on the initial impressions.
05-26-2009, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Albie View Post
The "to be continued" part is exactly what happens in the The Terminator shooter game released last week. You zip through 5 levels in about 45 minutes which btw are terrible and then you get that same message. It sounds like a rush job, and then people will buy this and be disappointed. Can't say to the quality of Relapse since I haven't played it, but it seems to follow the same format based on the initial impressions.
I fell 4 that Terminator shooter game as well and this is so much worse than that and at least that was only 59p/$0.99 but Relapse is 1.79/$2.99 and so not worth it even if they add more later..

The Real Slim Shady....You Will Be The Real Dim Shady if you download this bunch of toss
05-26-2009, 02:18 PM
Here's a YouTube of the gameplay - wow - looks . . . well . . take a look for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxXgK29N_vE

Last edited by DieseliPhone; 05-26-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Add Link