Ravens Hills - An Innovative 3D Defense Game (by MysticLine) (Universal)
The new version of Ravens Hills is already available.
We have some promocodes so I'll be putting here some of them..
Please let us know what you think.
Ravens Hills is a defense game with exceptional 3D modeled environment for iPhone and iPad. Users must rebuild their castle from ruins to full glory during 20 levels of increasingly difficult gameplay by defeating a variety of different enemies. Towers must be built on 3 different terrains and selective use of skills and spells helps to provide a better strategy against enemies and bosses. Each level consists of day and night environments and players must defend their castle and upgrade towers so they are stronger and have bigger chance to use special abilities.
Raven Hills Features:
* 3D environment
* 20 day and night levels to play
* 3 different terrains for towers
* 3 spells to help defeat enemies
* 18 skills for better strategy
* 10 different enemies and final bosses
* Impressive music and sound effects
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 81.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ravens Hills 1.2 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Youtube link | Pop Up
Short list of what changed:
- 3 different difficulty (before start every level you can choose difficulty EASY, MEDIUM or HARD)
- fixed some small bugs from menu and in game
- graphics - all 3 type of trees and rocks changed not only textures but even models
- levels 1-6 (exept 4.) are changed in the way like "islands" on road. That's because of better gameplay
- first 3 levels are switched
- Border and Entrance has changed texture (now it's toned to black because of better contrast with lands which are green, white and brown)
- lightnings in all levels changed, now its more softer and has better feeling..
- added Raven skull over the Entrance and also there is red light for better highlighting from where are enemies coming
- Towers roof are colored, again because of better contrast with lands
- .. and many many other small graphics fixies..
gameplay - all enemies are moving faster
- some of the enemies has smaller life, so you can destroy them faster and easier
- Tower upgrade is more cheaper
- Towers earning faster XP
- changed price for killing enemies, you gaining more
- time/delay between waves are a lot smaller so they are coming like in one line, so there are more enemies on screen, more money, more upgrade.. so its more fun
- .. and many many other small gameplay fixies..
Last edited by MysticLine; 06-16-2012 at 08:28 AM..