★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free Promo Code to Pigskin Pass for YouTube Video!

05-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Free Promo Code to Pigskin Pass for YouTube Video!

Hello,

I don't have the equipment to make a cool video on youtube. As you can see from my bad attempt:

Pigskin Pass

So, I am willing to offer up a promo code for someone who wants to make a Youtube Video showing the game and showing some nice passes.

Please PM me if you are interested and send me other vidoes you have made. Preferable of iPhone games. I also prefer somone interested in sports and football since my game is of that type.

Thanks!
Jeff.
05-26-2009, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webjeff View Post
Hello,

I don't have the equipment to make a cool video on youtube. As you can see from my bad attempt:

Pigskin Pass

So, I am willing to offer up a promo code for someone who wants to make a Youtube Video showing the game and showing some nice passes.

Please PM me if you are interested and send me other vidoes you have made. Preferable of iPhone games. I also prefer somone interested in sports and football since my game is of that type.

Thanks!
Jeff.
Not trying to spam the thread...

Just wanted to add it is, IMO a damn fun game! Hopefully someone will help a contributing dev to TA out

Sorry, I don't have the equip all workin right now.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
05-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks Rich!

Just an FYI, as we speak, I am working on the global leaderboards

Jeff.
05-26-2009, 03:20 PM
I want to see some nice hail mary passes from whomever makes the video!