★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *Available for $0.99 for a limited time!

Pearl Man is a retro/arcade style scuba diver game for the iPhone. It is a very fun and challenging scuba diving game. The object of the game is that you are scuba diving and you must collect all of the pearls in the given amount of time. Dodge the underwater enemies smartly and you can receive the special pearl. Move on to the next level in your journey in this exciting and challenging scuba diving game for iPhone. Pearl Man is very addicting and is similar to old arcade style games. GOOD LUCK! You're going to need it!

*WARNING: Very Addicting

dashur's comments:
Looking for some feedback on a new scuba diving tilt game for iphone, it is called Pearl Man.

It has an old retro/8bit style. Looking for some feedback on it

06-18-2012, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by dashur View Post
Has anyone tried Pearl Man? It is a new scuba diving tilt game for iphone and is very hard. I cannot beat the whole thing www.pearl-man.com
Why not just be honest and forthright and come out and introduce your new game instead of acting like you just stumbled upon it and explaining how hard you found it?
06-18-2012, 02:15 PM
This game looks beyond awful, would not try based on the graphics, gameplay and speed...
06-19-2012, 08:58 AM
@bigrand1, good point thanks for the tip
06-19-2012, 08:59 AM
@peewhy, the game has an old retro/8bit style to it. what makes you say it looks beyond aweful. Why don't you try it out first?
06-19-2012, 09:02 AM
True its not all about graphics, gameplay is key.

But the way you came here and 'pretended' you found this game puts me off trying it. Its a forum for iOS games, developers always post their new games, no point pretending 'hey out of the 100,000 apps out there i just happened to stumble across this one and thought i would post about it...' etc

Just be honest