08-01-2012, 08:59 AM
I was surprised to see Wade posting in here and interacting with people. It's definitely cool to be able to talk with a developer. Anyways, I really enjoy this game and thank you for the work you put into it.

This may have been covered in the previous 30+ pages, but I'll ask anyways. Do you have any plans for future projects?
08-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Spoiler: What do I do with "Feed Me" guy? I've shot him everywhere, repeatedly, and nothing has happened. I need just one damn red dot and I'm assuming it has something to do with him.

Also, I'm unsure how to hide things here via spoiler so hopefully it's hidden.

08-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bknifefight View Post
I was surprised to see Wade posting in here and interacting with people. It's definitely cool to be able to talk with a developer. Anyways, I really enjoy this game and thank you for the work you put into it.

This may have been covered in the previous 30+ pages, but I'll ask anyways. Do you have any plans for future projects?
Part of why I like playing indie casual games these days over AAA faceless dev games.
08-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 161 View Post
Spoiler: What do I do with "Feed Me" guy? I've shot him everywhere, repeatedly, and nothing has happened. I need just one damn red dot and I'm assuming it has something to do with him.

Also, I'm unsure how to hide things here via spoiler so hopefully it's hidden.
You need that final "damn red dot", and then you can do stuff with the Feed Me guy.
08-15-2012, 04:14 PM
I've been using the level editor lately! I've made a cool level with heaps of teleports
How can we play other people's levels again?
08-17-2012, 11:51 PM
In-game sharing hasn't been implemented yet, but you could post your level file to an online file site like Dropbox and post the link to it for anybody that wants it.

Last edited by Tranceaholic; 08-19-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Clarification
08-19-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wademcgillis View Post
You need that final "damn red dot", and then you can do stuff with the Feed Me guy.
Is the elusive final red dot in green dot world or red dot world? I am so eager to finish so that I can, well, start over again. I'm nearly 20 hrs in on my first go 'round.

I know it's been said here plenty but, bravo on such a great game.
08-19-2012, 11:36 AM
All the red dots are in the same world. Be sure you've explored absolutely everywhere you can go.

Oh, and if you want to hide a spoiler, click the "Spoil" icon in the menu above, then type what you want to hide between the spoil tags. If the "Spoil" icon isn't there, use the "Quote" or "Add Reply" button instead of the "Q/Reply" button.

Last edited by Tranceaholic; 08-19-2012 at 11:43 AM.
04-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Glitch fighting the knight boss?

Rather late to the game here, but worth a try at least. I'm having trouble beating the knight boss. Not because I haven't worked out how to beat it, mind, but because every single time I fight it, I explode and die for no evident reason part way through the fight. I'm always at at least half health with a handful of health upgrades, the boss is never anywhere near me, and neither is the weapon beam. Help? This is an enjoyable game, but I can't progress any further.
06-21-2014, 09:50 AM
This game is freaking fantastic. It's been a while but think I'm ready to play it a second time now. (Also, it just went on sale if you haven't tried it yet.)

I am the Glorkian Warrior