★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

3D Liar's Dice - (by G4Next) [Universal]

06-18-2012, 07:12 PM
3D Liar's Dice - (by G4Next) [Universal]

Play Club Dice at everywhere!

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3d-liars-dice/id531305463?ls=1&mt=8

This game app provides not only simply rolling dice. but a complete game procedure of liar's dice ! Enjoy it!

★★★★★ ENJOYING Club Dice? Download this game!★★★★★
★★★PLAY with your friends or people all over the world!★★★
★★★The most anticipated dice game is on App Store now★★★

Live versions of this game are also known as Deception Dice, Diception, Dudo, Perudo or Cachito. The equivalent drinking game is sometimes called Mexicali or Mexican in the United States.

Each player have five six-sided dice , Each round, each player rolls their dice and keep it concealed from the other players. The first player begins bidding, picking a face and a quantity. The quantity is the claim of how many of the chosen face have been rolled in total on the table. The 1s is wild if no player bids it and count as the face of the current bid. If any player bids face 1s, the 1s is not wild from then.

Each player has two choices during his turn: make a higher bid, or challenge the previous bid. Raising the bid means either increasing the quantity, or the face value, or both, according to the specific bidding rules used.If the current player challenges the current bid, all dice are revealed. If the bid is valid, the bidder wins. Otherwise, the challenger wins.

Now you can play this game with your friends online, just enjoy it.
06-18-2012, 09:22 PM
How could I invite my friends to play with me? Does it need my friends to use this app at the same time when i invite him?

06-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Is it need my friend siting around me ?

I have download some app like this one, but they all require me to calculate the result myself. Can this app calculate the result and judge which one is the winner?
06-18-2012, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemisc View Post
How could I invite my friends to play with me? Does it need my friends to use this app at the same time when i invite him?
You can add your friends to friends list using their register name. Or within a game by tapping at their photos.

There is a modal view in the game named "Invite Friends", where you can mark the friends and invite them by tapping the "invite" button.

Thank you for your question. Wish you enjoy it!

Like this:

Last edited by yushihang; 06-18-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: add image
06-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dourgulf View Post
I have download some app like this one, but they all require me to calculate the result myself. Can this app calculate the result and judge which one is the winner?
Of course

All the coins, dice numbers, game procedures, and player sequence are controlled by our game server. The game result will be shown on every player's
device. Thus, no one will cheat And network connection is required.

So, you can play with other people not nearby.
06-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Don't forget to give us some advices.
06-19-2012, 06:43 PM
Great! I love this game! It's the best in the same kind of games!
06-20-2012, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freemisc View Post
Great! I love this game! It's the best in the same kind of games!
Thanks for your comment