★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A sleeping sprite, taken away by a bubble, and wandering in the unknown world. Help it go home!

Swipe your finger on the screen to draw a line. The sprite bubble will change direction and go to the place you want, when it collides with the line.

Features:
-totally design for touch screen game controls
-45 Levels
-retro game
-pixel art
-highest score leader board
-more levels will coming

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/7e2qSKVL_GI

Enjoy yourself! And if you have any question please contact me. I'm glad to receive your feedback.

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/7FloorGame
Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/7floorgame

7floorgame's comments:
Hi!
It's my first game post in Touch Arcade. I'm an indie developer. I use Allegro game engine for my iOS game. I want to receive your feedback. Any question please contact me.
If you want to play my game, I have some promotive code for you. You can contact me.

I'm very dispirited. I put the availability date on Jun.16. But it didn't get ready for sale. It's just ready for sale right now. But it doesn't display on the date release board.

Trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

iTunes:
06-18-2012, 09:24 PM
I really like what I'm seeing in the screenshots shown, and you've definitely got my curiosity; I'd certainly like to try it out, and have sent you a PM. It sounds like you're down because of the delay, but please don't be - this looks like a fun game, and worthy of attention.

06-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
I really like what I'm seeing in the screenshots shown, and you've definitely got my curiosity; I'd certainly like to try it out, and have sent you a PM. It sounds like you're down because of the delay, but please don't be - this looks like a fun game, and worthy of attention.
I send you a promo code. You can download it and play. Fell free to talk about it. I'm glad hear you feedback.

I'm an indie game developer.
My website
Twitter
Facebook
06-18-2012, 10:29 PM
PM sent, thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
06-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Having played it briefly, I am really impressed with what you've got here, and see real potential in the game. You may want to consider adding skill levels (in terms of number of stars to advance levels and how "floaty" the sprite is, etc.) for young and/or more casual gamers, or tune the game accordingly, and work on the level design so that it becomes gradually more challenging as the player advances and offers more graphical variety. This is a strong piece of work that can only get better as you fine-tune it and expand the content.

The relatively early levels with walls of "bubble flow" are very suddenly challenging, and might be better introduced in a more gradual way, or worked into levels in smaller bits to add challenge to easier ones. You should be proud of this clever, easily understood game; this deserves attention and sales in the future.
06-19-2012, 07:30 AM
AnarKitty
Thanks for your feedback. The game I design most important goal is make it easy to understand. Add more skill will make the game more difficult to understand. So I will add carefully make it easy.
The tileset will add more and more for the next version. I think it maybe a snow world or desert.
The main work of next version is the level design. It will make player more happy and challenge.

My website
Twitter
Facebook
06-19-2012, 07:31 AM
What are the controls like on this ?
06-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Oh! I'm sorry. I forgot the video. I have a trailer. You can see here.
Lost sprite

My website
Twitter
Facebook
06-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Any advice you can contact me.

My website
Twitter
Facebook