★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Promo Code Contest: Solve this Zentomino Puzzle!

05-26-2009, 08:16 PM
Promo Code Contest: Solve this Zentomino Puzzle!

Contest starts at 6:30pm Pacific!

Okay folks, tonight's contest is a little bit different, but hopefully a lot of fun! To play, you're going to have to download Zentomino Lite, and quickly familiarize yourself with how to manipulate the pieces.

Tonight, you're going to be solving puzzles from the full version of the game! How are you going to do that??? Easy! I'm going to post an image of a puzzle, and in Zentomino Lite, using any of the puzzle screens, simply reproduce the shape with your puzzle pieces. When you think you've made the shape, post a screenshot of it in this thread. First person to post the correct answer wins a promo code for the full version of the game!

Rules:

1. If you've won a Zentomino code before, please do not submit entries. If your entry is first, it will void all entries for that puzzle.

2. Post all entries in this thread. Do not PM or email.

3. Do not edit your posts. If you need to add something, put it in another post.

4. Only one promo code per Touch Arcade player. If you've won one, stop entering images.

5. If you win, and enjoy the game, please leave a review. Zentomino gets updated often, and thus gets its review count reset quite a bit, so new reviews mean a lot.

6. Some puzzles will not require all 12 pieces.

7. Do not overlap any of the pieces.

8. Use Zentomino Lite, not the full version of the game. Any answers just using the full version will not be accepted, and will void that challenge, if they are first.

9. A new puzzle challenge will be presented about ten minutes after the previous puzzle is solved.

10. Don't cheat. Many of these puzzles take some time to complete. Suspiciously fast entries will automatically make me think you're using something other than the Lite version to solve them.

10. Have fun!

Lastly, if you don't win a code, but you enjoy the game, Zentomino is currently having a three day $0.99 sale!

Good luck!
05-26-2009, 08:18 PM
i LOVE this game

its on my first homescreen right now

i don't need the code but

if you guys don't win

BUY IT

...(and give up hours of sleep)

05-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendons View Post
i LOVE this game
i
Thanks, brendons! Glad you like it!
05-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Awesome, can't wait to try it!

Just kidding

Don't check this site or private messages often.
05-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Awesome, can't wait to try it!

Just kidding
Smarty pants! :P
05-26-2009, 08:32 PM
Puzzle #1:

Last edited by Little White Bear Studios; 10-15-2009 at 06:42 PM.
05-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Cool, I'm syncing right now...don't start without me!

Accck, you already started !
05-26-2009, 08:35 PM
I can sit back and watch this one
05-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't see that puzzle?
05-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
I don't see that puzzle?
They're puzzles from the full version. You just need to use any screen in the Lite version to recreate it. This stops people who already have Zentomino Lite from winning all the codes. Even playing field.