★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Zombie hordes are looking to take over and munch on survivors. Its up to YOU to save your town. Start by recruiting survivors and building up your town. And rememberNO ZOMBIES ALLOWED!

No Zombies Allowed has lots of cool, free features.

Build an awesome town full of fun and quirky houses and businesses
Fend off zombies at the gate and clear the way for survivors
Match survivors personality traits with businesses for a bonus
Search for supplies from real world locations
Upgrade your weapons and battle zombies
Earn rewards for completing mini-missions and tasks

Download now and show the zombies whos running things here!

We hope you enjoy No Zombies Allowed, brought to you by the people behind My Town 2, My Town Animals, and Early Bird. For any questions, problems or suggestions please visit www.booyah.com/support

Sanuku's comments:

06-19-2012, 02:09 PM
LOL... This is the only management game i play right now. Pretty good if i may say so.

Graphics are cartoony and funny, character expressions are a great touch to show their personalities which have some impact in the game.

There is also a realtime tap to shoot zombies mini game (a sniper on a tower from your main gate) accessible anytime during the game. There are characters you send out to pick up supplies and they have their own shooting game too.

Build businesses and homes for your refugees, you can allow those outside your camp to join inside the camp or you can deny them, you can evict or fire survivors etc.

All I have to say is that im enjoying this title much. Didnt spend any IAP, but i have managed to get going since I started. IAP is for the impatient and those who want to skip the time it takes to sell or make your products, or to hasten the trips needed to get materials outside town.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

06-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Actually had a pretty good time with this one. It was one of the apps required to play for freeappdaily, and I ended up keeping it around for a while. I've since erased it, but I'd say if you like Tiny Tower and zombies, definitely check this one out. They've done a lot of things to make it more interesting, not least of all the ability to shoot zombies.
06-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Hey, I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer.

I recently saved one of the people who was stuck in a refrigerator, and afterwards she said something about building wooden barricades and I noticed I now have wooden fences and posts around all my exit areas.

But so far, it hasn't seemed to change the game at all. Does anyone know if these barricades have any purpose?
07-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMESHARQ View Post
Hey, I have a quick question if anyone knows the answer.

I recently saved one of the people who was stuck in a refrigerator, and afterwards she said something about building wooden barricades and I noticed I now have wooden fences and posts around all my exit areas.

But so far, it hasn't seemed to change the game at all. Does anyone know if these barricades have any purpose?
I just came across that for my camp as well..waited a couple days but experienced no major changes. Seems purely cosmetic if you ask me
07-02-2012, 07:25 PM
I just unlocked the minigun for my first exit. It's pretty sweet and makes hard supply runs a breeze.

By the way, between now and July 4, you earn a lot of extra money and supplies by killing the zombies who come to your gate so you should try to put in as much hours as you can before it ends.
07-17-2012, 11:56 AM
I feel like I just been shafted by the developers regarding the Heros update. Yes I brought the agent hero and had enough money left over I brought the engineer or builder, now u can only get the engineer if u send real money so u think to say thanks from them this hero give u something better then normal play. Ok you get three hours knocked off your build time but u then have to wait 35 hours before u can use him again!! Or spend even more real money to active him straight away!!! I'm all for supporting a game u like yet at same time don't feel like you just been shafted for doing so.
07-28-2012, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many Mercenaries you can buy?
07-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMESHARQ View Post
I just unlocked the minigun for my first exit. It's pretty sweet and makes hard supply runs a breeze.

By the way, between now and July 4, you earn a lot of extra money and supplies by killing the zombies who come to your gate so you should try to put in as much hours as you can before it ends.
How far do you have to get to in order to get the Minigun? I'm at the chainsaw and getting tired of the gameplay.
07-28-2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
I feel like I just been shafted by the developers regarding the Heros update. Yes I brought the agent hero and had enough money left over I brought the engineer or builder, now u can only get the engineer if u send real money so u think to say thanks from them this hero give u something better then normal play. Ok you get three hours knocked off your build time but u then have to wait 35 hours before u can use him again!! Or spend even more real money to active him straight away!!! I'm all for supporting a game u like yet at same time don't feel like you just been shafted for doing so.
Time to spend more money.. lol