Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-19-2012, 01:14 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethandude123 View Post
This is 💩💩💩💩ing awesome! Can't wait for the release! And I really like that gamecenter icon in the menu! Whats your twitter?
Thanks!

http://twitter.com/oeFun
Old 07-23-2012, 04:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

New screen shot showing road details, markings, stop signs and telephone poles. Includes some grenade damage.

Follow the link for the retina version.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:47 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Looking forward to this!
What's the ETA now ?
Old 07-24-2012, 03:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zallman View Post
Looking forward to this!
What's the ETA now ?
Thanks. I'm planning to release sometime this year. Sorry I can't give you a specific date at the moment.

I will however post regular updates on this thread.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:13 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

hey me again - this game has me excited and i gotta ask more questions about the gameplay!

Is there a survival or scavenging mechanic in the game? - for example: you can't hide in a spot for too long other wise you will start to starve and dehydrate, and you need to scalage for food and equipment like bullets?

i used to be a huge DayZ fan (before i got my mac which isnt compatible) and that feeling I get from actually surviving and scavenging to stay alive is something i haven experience in any other game. Since we still don't know 100% how the game will play like i have to ask: Would you be heading towards a sort-of "dayZ on iPhone?"

sorry if some of the questions can't be answered at the moment. I can see a lot of potential in this game and id love to know as much as i can about the game and its progress
Old 07-25-2012, 11:07 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo25 View Post
hey me again - this game has me excited and i gotta ask more questions about the gameplay!

Is there a survival or scavenging mechanic in the game? - for example: you can't hide in a spot for too long other wise you will start to starve and dehydrate, and you need to scalage for food and equipment like bullets?
There is definitely a survival mechanic in the game and it's in the process of being developed. The exact nature and scope of this feature is still to be determined. I'll post details when I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo25 View Post
i used to be a huge DayZ fan (before i got my mac which isnt compatible) and that feeling I get from actually surviving and scavenging to stay alive is something i haven experience in any other game. Since we still don't know 100% how the game will play like i have to ask: Would you be heading towards a sort-of "dayZ on iPhone?"
Unfortunately I've never actually played 'DayZ' so I can't comment about that. However, it does sound like a interesting game so perhaps I should check it out.
Old 07-25-2012, 11:49 AM

Hey there I really like the style of this game and I would love a zombie survival simulation On my iPad anyways I was wondering if you have any beta testing planned I would love to beta test this game it would be very awesome and an honor Also will this have mechanics like your character getting hungry or thirsty
Old 07-25-2012, 02:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf_alpha View Post
Hey there I really like the style of this game and I would love a zombie survival simulation On my iPad anyways I was wondering if you have any beta testing planned I would love to beta test this game it would be very awesome and an honor Also will this have mechanics like your character getting hungry or thirsty
Thanks. There will definitely be a beta testing period. I'm not sure if that will include people outside of my normal testing group but I appreciate the offer. Please private message me with your details / email address, that way if I do expand I can include you. Also, please keep in mind that we're still in development and it might be a while before we are in beta.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:55 PM
iPhone 4S

I signed up for a Touch Arcade account just so I could tell you this game looks awesome. I am very excited for it. The control scheme is so simple and I bet it will start a new trend for Dual Stick games. A+ Any chance there will be online multiplayer?
If you expand your beta testing outside your company please keep me in mind.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:58 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

This could be so nice, I'll keep an eye here