★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The prophecy was right. The ancient race able to destroy the Emperor truly exists... It awaits its moonlit awakening, hidden deep underneath the Emperors palace - in a place that officially doesnt even exist. What secrets are kept there? How potent are the powers of the ancients?

Its up to Martin to find out. Fighting against time, the military forces loyal to the Emperor and fanatic rebels on the other side, he must find his family before its too late...

See and experience the worst a totalitarian regime can produce: a death camp, a city devoid of life and the Grand Emperors own residence. Always remember there are no rules anymore...

Who will have to die for this story to end?
Who will sacrifice his life, who will be murdered?
Who will become a traitor, and who will be betrayed?

There is no black and white anymore...

The Secret of Moonwall Palace was featured in the New & Noteworthy, Whats Hot, What Were Playing, and Episodic Games sections of the App Store!

The Secret of Moonwall Palace - Murder on the Mumbai Express was a second best game in TouchArcade Game of the Week contest!

"All the elements of a fine game are there, including a nice cast of characters, a decent enough storyline, and wonderful hand-drawn graphics." - 148apps.com

"Fans of point and click adventure games, particularly those that enjoy the Myst series, will definitely get some fun out of the game." - 148apps.com

"Great thematic score; original setting; intriguing plot twist." - Adventure Gamers

"I must admit the characters themselves are quite distinct and not easily placed in common archetypes" - TouchMyApps.com

"I would like to note something about the graphics theyre excellent." - TouchMyApps.com

"The developers have put in an original backstory, great hand-drawn graphics and reasonable writing." - TouchMyApps.com

Game features:
Beautiful, hand drawn visuals.
An amazing story set in a troubled urban-fantasy world, shattered by magic, horror and intrigue.
Multiple secondary characters, ready to help you... or to stand in your way.
Breathtaking soundtrack created by experienced professional composers.
Hours of captivating gameplay.
More than 100 backgrounds and locations.
Dozens of objects to pick up and interact with.
Hundreds of dialogue lines, descriptions and documents.
Real-time gameplay experience in 24 hours mode.
Partially non-linear gameplay.
Advanced hint system.
Hotspot display system.
Twitter integration.

Experience the finale of one of the best reviewed and most awarded adventure games available in App Store!

*** Become a fan on Facebook: TheMoonwalls ***

*** For anybody hopelessly stuck with the game, please write to us, using contact form at our website: themoonwalls.com ***

TheMoonwalls's comments:
Hi everyone!
The last, third episode of The Secret of Moonwall Palace series is now available for iPhone/iPod Touch!

iPad version (with Retina support) will be available in the next two weeks.

Best regards,
Marcin Makaj.
07-03-2012, 01:46 PM
Can't detonate the bomb

Hi , I've been playing the game but I can't detonate the bomb ! I've put it on the cross but when I use the detonator on it nothing happens ( I fixed it using the beer bottle) . I keep getting shot. What am I doing wrong ?

07-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revi View Post
Hi , I've been playing the game but I can't detonate the bomb ! I've put it on the cross but when I use the detonator on it nothing happens ( I fixed it using the beer bottle) . I keep getting shot. What am I doing wrong ?
Hi Revi!
I'll give you a full walkthrough for this part:
You start in the living room, take the alcohol bottle, and go to the kitchen. Take the bomb, and the detonator from the metal box. Use the bottle, and the bomb (open inventory, and select both bottle, and bomb - you will get a message when successful). Leave the apartment, and go downstairs. Outside you will see a timer - during these 10 seconds you have to use the bomb on the statue. After timer goes to 0, the rebel will go out. He will tell you one sentence - AFTER this, you have to quickly open your inventory, and touch the detonator.

Best regards,
Marcin!
07-03-2012, 09:02 PM
looks interesting, but can't fit it right now on my iPhone.

Need to work on my Wild Surf score as it is , maybe will delete some videos later and get this one, I love point and click games when they have a good story.
07-04-2012, 03:38 AM
The game gets stuck at the palace ruins #2 and the only way to get out is to completely close the device. It happens every time I try. The panel is not moving and there is no way to go back to the previous room.
08-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Lost detonator

So placed bomb clicked detonator and timing out and have now lost detonator altogether do I have to restart!??.?.?.?.
08-12-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammrsgl View Post
So placed bomb clicked detonator and timing out and have now lost detonator altogether do I have to restart!??.?.?.?.
Hi,
If your bomb, and detonator are lost, and you no longer have them in your inventory, means that you managed to kill the rebel. Just go upstairs, and check if he still stands in front of the door.
If he is still there, take the bomb, and detonator again from the box.
08-14-2012, 04:27 PM
No detonator

Hi and thanks for responding - I only have the bomb no detonator still at the door and nothing in the box
08-14-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammrsgl View Post
Hi and thanks for responding - I only have the bomb no detonator still at the door and nothing in the box
You probably used the detonator in the same moment, as the rebel shoot to you.
Try to restart your device, and then check the box in the kitchen again, and also check one more time if the rebel with red mask is still there.
08-15-2012, 04:47 AM
No luck I'm afraid - restarted device - went back to box - nothing comes out and red masked guy still there