★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The crystal has been stolen by a demon
The evil spirit is everywhere
Can you save the world from this evil spirit ?
Help Ameya to recover the crystal from the demon and seal the evil spirit in the temple.

Features
-Story mode game with hours of gameplay, taking you from jungle to hell
-Try to collect as many mineral as you can
-Avoid the the evil spirit that blocking your way
-There will friends that will help you in this quest. Hints : Fur and Furious
-Get ready for the surprises !

Sanuku's comments:

06-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Its of interest but surprised by the jerky side movements but then as the game progressed I see that its needed.

06-20-2012, 02:30 PM
The speed and adrenaline rush this game offers is great, but everything else is a faceplant. Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Min and Axon Runners are 10x better, and the first 3 mentioned are free.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The speed and adrenaline rush this game offers is great, but everything else is a faceplant. Temple Run, Subway Surfers, Min and Axon Runners are 10x better, and the first 3 mentioned are free.
Crap. I was really hoping this was going to be good, based on the art and story...

Oh well.

DBC
10-14-2012, 09:11 AM
I just beat this. It's really kind of fun and I like that it is story and level-based. It's not really an endless runner. There's a nice variety in the levels, a lot more than you get in most runners. It even has a final boss.

The main problem with it is that the obstacles for the most part are just basically demonic dudes standing in your way. You move left, right, or if they are short jump to get around them. It doesn't feel as epic or dangerous as it should. The controls could use some work, too. It's all button-based, which is the first problem. Moving left and right work well but getting your thumb up there to hit jump is a pain, and the animation makes the timing on it wonky. The developer actually seems to have decided not to have any animation from moving left to right, you just warp there like an old Tiger LCD.

It's not a hard game, either, and it doesn't take that long to beat. You get the help of animal guides if you collect enough crystals during the levels, these are basically boosts that can help you bypass tough sections and make things easier.

There's essentially a whole graphic novel of comic-book cutscenes between the levels. It's a very simple story, but the art looks good in a gritty way. The graphic novel has some hilarious Engrish in it, but I've always found that kind of thing charming.

IAP isn't too bad. The only thing I could see to buy was three costumes. The first costume is cheap. The second and third costumes would take a long time to get enough points for, but since it's a level-based game you'll be done with it long before then. And you probably won't care because they aren't that great, anyway, they just turn your interesting-looking jungle warrior into some anime stereotypes like the devil-girl.
10-14-2012, 09:26 AM
oh no, not another behind the back freemium runner.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
10-14-2012, 10:39 AM
It just went free. It used to cost a dollar, I think. And it doesn't have a lot of stuff to buy, honestly, there aren't any magnets or jetpacks or coin doublers. Just costumes.