App description: Pixel Z - Gun Day, this unique shooter, combining all the best in this genre.

Explore a huge open world filled with dangers, beware of the night and the night creatures.

Type a command to play in multiplayer mode.

Try all kinds of weapons, and choose the one that suits you.

Advantages of the game:

- Multiplayer, Single player, co-operative mode

- Large open world

- Craft and inventory system

- Many weapons

- Survival

- Day and night (watch out for the night, use the day for isssledovany)

- Excellent graphics and audio support

More information: https://vk.com/pixelzgunday

Your suggestions and comments you can send our of electronic mail and we will be happy to answer you:
argamingcompany@gmail.com

DISCLAIMER:
Pixel Z - Gun Day game is Not associated or connected with Mojang AB and it's game Minecraft - Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is Not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
04-05-2015, 10:56 AM
I bought it and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. Some people may not dig it but I like how they did the single player mode. Put you on a short roof with a pile of guns and an ungodly horde of zombies trying to get you. The zombies are retarded, jump up and down and can't figure out how to get up to you... Occasionally a pack will vet through and you gotta blast em. Theres platforms to sit up on too and snipe at them from! Big issue I got, the one and only gripe really (the ai is perfect you see, zombies are supposed to be stupid and senseless). Is the sensitivity on the look control. I like the way the buttons are setup, you can hold the straf button and you easily juke side to side. All the buttons are responsive it's just so hard to hit something if you gotta use your right hand to aim..... . Lmk

04-06-2015, 03:01 AM
Great idea! I think they must add armors and vehicles...
04-06-2015, 04:06 AM
How much survival elements does this game has? It looks a bit like Unturned for PC

Are there houses you can barricade or anything like that?
04-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Not that I've seen. Only standing on a like a raised up platform. It's like one of those games that looks like it was made in China and was maybe just a little bit quickly coded. Then it got rushed or at the end without tons of testing hence the glitches. However, it's actually fun. I wonder if it's just a nice cool little dev dude trying to keep it going lol. It's also using block people like all those minecraft inspired games.

Even with the look around control being crappy and needing to have the sensitivity adjusted I still like it. It's like a vowel dumb version of nazi zombies with noting that game has but guns and zombies. Hah
04-06-2015, 03:11 PM
Wish I could get this! Looks interesting....
04-06-2015, 06:27 PM
I'll wait on impressions from a reputable TA-er but this looks purrrrrty neato
04-06-2015, 07:02 PM
How long do u wait for impressions before you just give up usually?
04-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckithroe View Post
How long do u wait for impressions before you just give up usually?
I'm patient like the wind
04-06-2015, 10:48 PM
Think this will be way better and popular than radiation island.