★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** New game from the award-winning Bubble Trouble series. ***

Bubble Struggle is a classic arcade game, now available FREE on your mobile device!
Game for all ages, it is challenging & fun - with simple controls. Help Mr D pop all the bubbles, and restore harmony to the kingdom ... before it's too late!

== Gameplay Features ==
Play as Mr D, the devilish hero and navigate castle floors in 77 levels (+ endless mode)
Destroy Evil Wizards bubbles, and solve bubble-popping puzzles using unique weapons & power-ups
As you climb the castle, you will reclaim the stolen fruit, and ultimately ... defat the Evil Wizard! How satisfying is that?
Compete with players from around the world for the highest score
Addictive gameplay, from the author of the original Bubble Struggle games

== Bubble Struggle History ==
Before coming to mobile in 2015 - Bubble Struggle (old name Bubble Trouble) was originally published as an online game, in 2002.
Bubble Struggle won awards like Denmark's 'Boogie Prisen' for Best game of the year.
Played more than 350 million times (Mochimedia), and
Labeled as 'Top 10 most played online games' (Venturebeat).

== Support ==
Please email with any feedback. We respond to all emails we receive.

kreso's comments:

This is a remake of my online game, also known as Bubble Trouble. I hope you like it!
11-23-2015, 05:56 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Cheat tip ;)

By the way - a small 'cheat' to refill lives: tap the little guy on the main menu 5 times. It works once a day!
11-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Oh man I remember this from its flash web game origins. I used to like it. I'll see if it still holds up as a game now and if it translated well to iOS.
11-23-2015, 11:48 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thank you. I would love to hear your thoughts. I appreciate any feedback, specially from a seasoned Bubble Struggle player
11-25-2015, 03:14 AM
It's pretty similar as far as I remember. The gameplay definitely isn't as thrilling as it was when I was younger though. It controls fine here on iPad though which is nice and level design and graphics are fine.
Mostly playing it for nostalgic value