Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:35 PM
socalledsin socalledsin is offline
Member
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: USA, TN
Posts: 34
Default

Can anyone add me to clan, or on Game Center so I can find you guys. Game Center: socalledsin
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 10-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Enjoo Enjoo is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalledsin View Post
Can anyone add me to clan, or on Game Center so I can find you guys. Game Center: socalledsin
You add me. Clan is toucharcade. Too lazy...
GC-Enjoo
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 10-22-2012, 07:31 AM
sortvind sortvind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben170292 View Post
How come after a battle, even if my troops don't die they disappear when I go back to my town?
same issue here.
is this a bug, or meant to be this way?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-09-2012, 03:49 PM
Vheissu2112 Vheissu2112 is offline
Junior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 18
Default

I think once you use your troops thats it, so you have to try to use them sparingly during an attack.

Im new to the game but once I have enough to rebuild my base Ill be joining clan toucharcade!
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-09-2012, 06:00 PM
Enjoo Enjoo is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,731
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vheissu2112 View Post
I think once you use your troops thats it, so you have to try to use them sparingly during an attack.

Im new to the game but once I have enough to rebuild my base Ill be joining clan toucharcade!
That's right.
When you want to join, add me Enjoo
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41 AM
fybaton fybaton is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 20
Default

Just starting to get into the game.

The only thing I really don't like is how you can't make your troops prioritize different targets in battle. It's kind of disappointing to watch them try to attack a building when they're being completely destroyed by cannons. Other than that it seems pretty cool. Do I have to have a clan castle before I can join the TouchArcade clan?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-11-2012, 01:40 AM
Xexist Xexist is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,082
Default

Hrmm wish I had tried this months ago. Is there much point in starting now or am I already far too far behind?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-11-2012, 04:52 AM
MobileAppScout MobileAppScout is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Default

Started playing it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it, one thing that bothers me though... Every time i press the "attack" or "go home" button i have to press it over and over again like 10 times before it actually does anything.. does everyone have this issue?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Asasnator Asasnator is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oklahoma, OKC
Posts: 347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fybaton View Post
Just starting to get into the game.

The only thing I really don't like is how you can't make your troops prioritize different targets in battle. It's kind of disappointing to watch them try to attack a building when they're being completely destroyed by cannons. Other than that it seems pretty cool. Do I have to have a clan castle before I can join the TouchArcade clan?
Certain troops will prioritize particular structures. The goblins (rank 3 barracks) will prioritize resource structures while the giants (rank 4 barracks) will prioritize defenses (e.g. cannons, archer towers, mortars, wizards, and etc.). These units will NOT attack anything else till ALL those structures are destroyed, unless something is blocking their path to said structure.

Also, yes, you need to rebuild the clan castle in order to be accepted into any clan (I'm pretty sure). The build time is instant, you merely need 40k gold to rebuild it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Hrmm wish I had tried this months ago. Is there much point in starting now or am I already far too far behind?
I don't quite know what you mean, but its never to late to start! Its a pretty fun game and always something to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileAppScout View Post
Started playing it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it, one thing that bothers me though... Every time i press the "attack" or "go home" button i have to press it over and over again like 10 times before it actually does anything.. does everyone have this issue?
I have had this issue a couple times, I think its their server (or your internet) having latency issues. A quick fix is to just exit out of the app and reopen it, or you can wait however long it takes for the game to finally respond.

Last edited by Asasnator; 11-11-2012 at 03:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-13-2012, 12:45 PM
MobileAppScout MobileAppScout is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asasnator View Post
I have had this issue a couple times, I think its their server (or your internet) having latency issues. A quick fix is to just exit out of the app and reopen it, or you can wait however long it takes for the game to finally respond.
Yea, restarting the app works for me. Thought it was a bug but it makes more sense that its due to internet latency. Thanks!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent