★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A nuclear war aproaches, the entire planet is in serious danger. The last hope of the mankind is the space.
Some countries are sending their first missions looking for a new planet to colonize.
Choose your side, try to go the far as you can and became a national hero.

Be careful, your travel will be plenty of dangers. Keep an eye on the oxygen levels of your spaceship and take care of asteroids, they´ll be your worst enemy.

In ATOMIC PURSUIT you´ll find an addictive game with 15 achievements to unlock.

Available for Iphone and Ipad
06-20-2012, 03:55 AM
Game Impressions

At first encounter this might seem very similar to other...similar games, but there's a particular quality at play here that sets this apart.

Free with no ads or IAP.

06-20-2012, 04:42 AM
well, I will have a pop at it. Although "free" is a loaded word on iOS these days. I normally back right out of a thread if the first post says free, but there is something about the word atomic

Edit: Meh! Ads on most menu screens that are bloody annoying; there is no option to buy and get rid either.

Shame, the production values are high and the ads kind of ruin the feel of the game. That being said, you will probably tire of its one note gameplay in minutes.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.

Last edited by devensega; 06-20-2012 at 04:50 AM.
06-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
well, I will have a pop at it. Although "free" is a loaded word on iOS these days. I normally back right out of a thread if the first post says free, but there is something about the word atomic

Edit: Meh! Ads on most menu screens that are bloody annoying; there is no option to buy and get rid either.

Shame, the production values are high and the ads kind of ruin the feel of the game. That being said, you will probably tire of its one note gameplay in minutes.
Eh? No ads here at all. Aus store.
06-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Eh? No ads here at all. Aus store.
There are in the UK one chap, mores the pity.

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
06-20-2012, 01:52 PM
06-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Actually, tried it again just now, and ads appeared. What's worse, I just got a black screen when trying to start the game. Except for the ad. Restarting seemed to have fixed it. If the ad's only on the title screen I can deal with it, but during gameplay it would ruin the game. Not sure which it is at the moment, since the ads' appearance seems to have glitched the whole thing. Really don't know what some devs are thinking sometimes. Really like the game.
06-20-2012, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Actually, tried it again just now, and ads appeared. What's worse, I just got a black screen when trying to start the game. Except for the ad. Restarting seemed to have fixed it. If the ad's only on the title screen I can deal with it, but during gameplay it would ruin the game. Not sure which it is at the moment, since the ads' appearance seems to have glitched the whole thing. Really don't know what some devs are thinking sometimes. Really like the game.
There is the ad and it shows up when the game is over so I guess that's ok
My screen had no black out
Everything runs smoothly, it is fun but when I pick my faction either Russia or U.S the volume of the music is quite loud and when the game is running it seems muted in comparison
06-28-2012, 05:39 AM
Game Impressions

@Frost

Why did you set that Trailer Privat? It`s kinda useless that Way