• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1346.8 MB
  • Version: 1.8.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (8)
App description: HIT THE SPEED OF HEAT
Asphalt 7 might just be the best mobile racing experience currently available. - Gamezebo
The game looks absolutely stunning. - 148Apps
Asphalt 7 has all the bells and whistles of a great arcade racing game. - c|net
You really get your money's worth. - IGN

Optimized for the 4 Retina Display on iPhone 5

Burn up the street with the fastest and most
visually stunning edition of the Asphalt series.

A FIRST-CLASS LINEUP
Drive more than 60 different cars
The worlds most prestigious manufacturers, like
Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin
Includes the legendary DeLorean

RACE ACROSS THE GLOBE
Gear up to race on 15 tracks set in real cities
New tracks: Hawaii, Paris, London, Miami and Rio!

MULTIPLAYER MODE
Take on up to 5 friends locally or online
Find online opponents with the matchmaking system
Follow player stats with the Asphalt Tracker
Challenge rivals and show off achievements
Play worldwide Special Events

YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
Play however you want with 6 different game modes
15 leagues and 150 different races

CUTTING EDGE GRAPHICS
Every car and track is more beautiful than ever
Graphics that push your device & Retina display

A RECORD OF SUCCESS
Acclaimed by both the media and players, the Asphalt series has already excited more than 50 MILLION PLAYERS worldwide. Come and join the ride!

DUO GAMER CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamers two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).


_____________________________________________

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Sanuku's comments:












InGame iAP Yes?/No?



06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
Multiplayer has finally pissed me off. I rarely actually get to play a game after dozens of times seeing a disconnected room or full/unavailable room. It, as stated by the guy above, has already become a norm for me. I hope the stability and connection improves in updates. Very disappointed, but the rest of the game is awesome. Graphics are realistic, and whenever a car from A7 passes by my car in real-life, I think of the races I play and how fun they are, then I get tempted to pull out my iPad and play a "Quick Race"...yep, I'm addicted

Last edited by Jacob007; 06-23-2012 at 07:43 PM.
06-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
How did you guys get past the old-school arcade game in London in cup 5. Before this race, I have gotten 3 stars on every other event on my first try (except 1), but I am unable to get even 1 star on this race. I only have 78 stars at the moment, so my only car unlocked is the Nissian GT-R. Does any ody have any tips on getting past this?
Ah, that one also screwed me up also! You just have to learn the maps, and know when to use your nitro. I'd recommend buying the sponsor where it stops time in adrenaline mode. Also, if you take certain shortcuts in London, be aware that some have a very sharp turn that could cause a wreck. Another thing, at the end of the map where its straight, don't forget to drift and go to the ramp on the left side before the finish line. This'll also help you get the nitro needed to get in time. I think my time for this one was 24s, so I barely got 3 stars haha.

06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Okay, heres a list of the stars available in the cups:
- 9 Star Cups x5
- 21 Star Cups x4
- 33 Star Cups x4

(9x5)+(21x4)+(33x4)=261 stars... Oops, haha guess your right
06-23-2012, 08:06 PM
London Old-School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
How did you guys get past the old-school arcade game in London in cup 5. Before this race, I have gotten 3 stars on every other event on my first try (except 1), but I am unable to get even 1 star on this race. I only have 78 stars at the moment, so my only car unlocked is the Nissian GT-R. Does any ody have any tips on getting past this?
I'm having a huge amount of trouble too. (I also have 3 stars on all the previous races.) My GT-R is maxed out and I just seem to crash every time! I've attempted this particular race at least 25 times now. I'm tired of London!
06-23-2012, 08:16 PM
I got a blue screen of death .

Entered adrenaline mode when making the shortcut jump in Tokyo and the battery went flat .

Now that I can't play the game for another 5 minutes, I'd take the time to ask some questions:
*Is it just me or have Gameloft adjusted traffic so it becomes 1. Less dense and 2. Only appear in straights or wide bends with high visibility? Traffic has become very friendly now from what I remember in A6.

*Did GL needlessly prolong the length of cinematic takedowns? They look much less spectacular than A6 and feel a tad too long. It also feels more dangerous upon returning from a cinematic takedown because the car does not have a short period of invincibility after returning from the takedown cam.
Any advice on coping with the takedown cams? Or is it just a matter of luck that I don't crash after returning from one?
06-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I got a blue screen of death .

Entered adrenaline mode when making the shortcut jump in Tokyo and the battery went flat .

Now that I can't play the game for another 5 minutes, I'd take the time to ask some questions:
*Is it just me or have Gameloft adjusted traffic so it becomes 1. Less dense and 2. Only appear in straights or wide bends with high visibility? Traffic has become very friendly now from what I remember in A6.

*Did GL needlessly prolong the length of cinematic takedowns? They look much less spectacular than A6 and feel a tad too long. It also feels more dangerous upon returning from a cinematic takedown because the car does not have a short period of invincibility after returning from the takedown cam.
Any advice on coping with the takedown cams? Or is it just a matter of luck that I don't crash after returning from one?
I didn't play A6 but the game does drain your battery. I'm sure it's normal for a game like this. I stopped myself when I realized my battery was at 1%, thank god!
06-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 1,147
Does anybody know how to add a friend to my Asphalt Tracker for a goal? I tried to add a GL friend and it wouldn't let me.
06-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwavity View Post
I'm having a huge amount of trouble too. (I also have 3 stars on all the previous races.) My GT-R is maxed out and I just seem to crash every time! I've attempted this particular race at least 25 times now. I'm tired of London!
What I did was play ahead on the 6th cup until I unlocked the next car in the tier for the 5th cup. I dont remember what the name of the car was, but the car was white and it had better stats than my fully upgraded GT-R. After using that car, I finished with 30 seconds to spare.
06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Just played a quick game on ipad3. Graphics are better than expected. Definitely better than A6.
06-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
What I did was play ahead on the 6th cup until I unlocked the next car in the tier for the 5th cup. I dont remember what the name of the car was, but the car was white and it had better stats than my fully upgraded GT-R. After using that car, I finished with 30 seconds to spare.
Thanks, I'll try that out and tell you how it goes.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.