Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-23-2012, 07:39 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Multiplayer has finally pissed me off. I rarely actually get to play a game after dozens of times seeing a disconnected room or full/unavailable room. It, as stated by the guy above, has already become a norm for me. I hope the stability and connection improves in updates. Very disappointed, but the rest of the game is awesome. Graphics are realistic, and whenever a car from A7 passes by my car in real-life, I think of the races I play and how fun they are, then I get tempted to pull out my iPad and play a "Quick Race"...yep, I'm addicted

Last edited by Jacob007; 06-23-2012 at 07:43 PM..
Old 06-23-2012, 07:55 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul202 View Post
How did you guys get past the old-school arcade game in London in cup 5. Before this race, I have gotten 3 stars on every other event on my first try (except 1), but I am unable to get even 1 star on this race. I only have 78 stars at the moment, so my only car unlocked is the Nissian GT-R. Does any ody have any tips on getting past this?
Ah, that one also screwed me up also! You just have to learn the maps, and know when to use your nitro. I'd recommend buying the sponsor where it stops time in adrenaline mode. Also, if you take certain shortcuts in London, be aware that some have a very sharp turn that could cause a wreck. Another thing, at the end of the map where its straight, don't forget to drift and go to the ramp on the left side before the finish line. This'll also help you get the nitro needed to get in time. I think my time for this one was 24s, so I barely got 3 stars haha.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Okay, heres a list of the stars available in the cups:
- 9 Star Cups x5
- 21 Star Cups x4
- 33 Star Cups x4

(9x5)+(21x4)+(33x4)=261 stars... Oops, haha guess your right
Old 06-23-2012, 08:06 PM
iPhone 4S

Default London Old-School

Quote:
How did you guys get past the old-school arcade game in London in cup 5. Before this race, I have gotten 3 stars on every other event on my first try (except 1), but I am unable to get even 1 star on this race. I only have 78 stars at the moment, so my only car unlocked is the Nissian GT-R. Does any ody have any tips on getting past this?
I'm having a huge amount of trouble too. (I also have 3 stars on all the previous races.) My GT-R is maxed out and I just seem to crash every time! I've attempted this particular race at least 25 times now. I'm tired of London!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:16 PM
iPhone 4

I got a blue screen of death .

Entered adrenaline mode when making the shortcut jump in Tokyo and the battery went flat .

Now that I can't play the game for another 5 minutes, I'd take the time to ask some questions:
*Is it just me or have Gameloft adjusted traffic so it becomes 1. Less dense and 2. Only appear in straights or wide bends with high visibility? Traffic has become very friendly now from what I remember in A6.

*Did GL needlessly prolong the length of cinematic takedowns? They look much less spectacular than A6 and feel a tad too long. It also feels more dangerous upon returning from a cinematic takedown because the car does not have a short period of invincibility after returning from the takedown cam.
Any advice on coping with the takedown cams? Or is it just a matter of luck that I don't crash after returning from one?
Old 06-23-2012, 08:20 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I got a blue screen of death .

Entered adrenaline mode when making the shortcut jump in Tokyo and the battery went flat .

Now that I can't play the game for another 5 minutes, I'd take the time to ask some questions:
*Is it just me or have Gameloft adjusted traffic so it becomes 1. Less dense and 2. Only appear in straights or wide bends with high visibility? Traffic has become very friendly now from what I remember in A6.

*Did GL needlessly prolong the length of cinematic takedowns? They look much less spectacular than A6 and feel a tad too long. It also feels more dangerous upon returning from a cinematic takedown because the car does not have a short period of invincibility after returning from the takedown cam.
Any advice on coping with the takedown cams? Or is it just a matter of luck that I don't crash after returning from one?
I didn't play A6 but the game does drain your battery. I'm sure it's normal for a game like this. I stopped myself when I realized my battery was at 1%, thank god!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:35 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Does anybody know how to add a friend to my Asphalt Tracker for a goal? I tried to add a GL friend and it wouldn't let me.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:37 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwavity View Post
I'm having a huge amount of trouble too. (I also have 3 stars on all the previous races.) My GT-R is maxed out and I just seem to crash every time! I've attempted this particular race at least 25 times now. I'm tired of London!
What I did was play ahead on the 6th cup until I unlocked the next car in the tier for the 5th cup. I dont remember what the name of the car was, but the car was white and it had better stats than my fully upgraded GT-R. After using that car, I finished with 30 seconds to spare.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Just played a quick game on ipad3. Graphics are better than expected. Definitely better than A6.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:48 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
What I did was play ahead on the 6th cup until I unlocked the next car in the tier for the 5th cup. I dont remember what the name of the car was, but the car was white and it had better stats than my fully upgraded GT-R. After using that car, I finished with 30 seconds to spare.
Thanks, I'll try that out and tell you how it goes.