• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1346.8 MB
  • Version: 1.8.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (8)
App description: HIT THE SPEED OF HEAT
Asphalt 7 might just be the best mobile racing experience currently available. - Gamezebo
The game looks absolutely stunning. - 148Apps
Asphalt 7 has all the bells and whistles of a great arcade racing game. - c|net
You really get your money's worth. - IGN

Optimized for the 4 Retina Display on iPhone 5

Burn up the street with the fastest and most
visually stunning edition of the Asphalt series.

A FIRST-CLASS LINEUP
Drive more than 60 different cars
The worlds most prestigious manufacturers, like
Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin
Includes the legendary DeLorean

RACE ACROSS THE GLOBE
Gear up to race on 15 tracks set in real cities
New tracks: Hawaii, Paris, London, Miami and Rio!

MULTIPLAYER MODE
Take on up to 5 friends locally or online
Find online opponents with the matchmaking system
Follow player stats with the Asphalt Tracker
Challenge rivals and show off achievements
Play worldwide Special Events

YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
Play however you want with 6 different game modes
15 leagues and 150 different races

CUTTING EDGE GRAPHICS
Every car and track is more beautiful than ever
Graphics that push your device & Retina display

A RECORD OF SUCCESS
Acclaimed by both the media and players, the Asphalt series has already excited more than 50 MILLION PLAYERS worldwide. Come and join the ride!

DUO GAMER CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamers two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).


_____________________________________________

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Sanuku's comments:












InGame iAP Yes?/No?



07-22-2012, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
When we play with iPad 1 and iPad 3 the guy with the 3rd gen. device has clearly an advantage (same car, same race, same upgrades). Not only the graphics are better and sharper, no surprise, but even the steering and handling is clearly more precise. This was not so apparent with Asphalt 6: Adrenaline.

In my gang we have to guys who will buy an iPad 3 only because of this game.

Its really a shame that there wasnt a tA editors review until now. For some friends and me its simply the best game of all time and all consumer software platforms.
Wow, you really discovered it after more than a year and a half? So, you guys are blind or what? It's an OBVIOUS fact... devices rendering better have better steering in case of A6 and A7 - it's even more more obvious in A6. There are some other factors greatly impacting the steering... but I'm sure most people have discovered majority of them.

Buying iPad3 because of it?.. Sorry, there's not a smiley type on this forum that can depict my inner laugh because of this shit...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it's not worth to buy a platform like this because of it.

Best game of all time...
All consumer platforms...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ...

Sorry, you are 💩💩💩💩ing retarted
Had to say this.
I'm off, have a good day ; )
07-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANET View Post
Wow, you really discovered it after more than a year and a half? So, you guys are blind or what? It's an OBVIOUS fact... devices rendering better have better steering in case of A6 and A7 - it's even more more obvious in A6. There are some other factors greatly impacting the steering... but I'm sure most people have discovered majority of them.

Buying iPad3 because of it?.. Sorry, there's not a smiley type on this forum that can depict my inner laugh because of this shit...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it's not worth to buy a platform like this because of it.

Best game of all time...
All consumer platforms...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ...

Sorry, you are ��������ing retarted
Had to say this.
I'm off, have a good day ; )
Why reply to him? Hes already said he's blocked you and i would block you but its to funny reading your pointless posts.

Oh and next time you want to insult someone, try getting the spelling right.

07-22-2012, 11:04 PM
?

Is there some sort of cloud save between multiple devices for this game? I noticed the profile import thing but i cant get it to work, i want to transfer my game from my iphone to my ipad is that possible?
07-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
Why reply to him? Hes already said he's blocked you and i would block you but its to funny reading your pointless posts.

Oh and next time you want to insult someone, try getting the spelling right.
Just for the hell of it ; ) Uh-huh. Well to put it mildly he just made my day..
Yeah, my mistake, was writing too fast : )
As for the whole A7 thing, it went in a bit other direction (not speaking of this thread, nor Android edition), so there is little to care anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Is there some sort of cloud save between multiple devices for this game? I noticed the profile import thing but i cant get it to work, i want to transfer my game from my iphone to my ipad is that possible?
Simply go multiplayer and your profile will be exported. Of course Gameloft Live account is needed.
07-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANET View Post
Simply go multiplayer and your profile will be exported. Of course Gameloft Live account is needed.
Well that didnt work, I was hoping I could transfer over my single player stuff from iphone to ipad.... Is that not possible?
07-23-2012, 07:41 PM
I play this game mostly on my ipad, but have played it several times on my iphone. You should be able to play the same game profile on both assuming you are using the same Gameloft account on both. The only time I had any problem was when I had an undependable wifi signal and my progress didn't upload to their server (therefore wasn't available to download or overwrite the progress on my other device) - so I had to wait until I had a good signal and restart the game on the one device, the progress uploaded, then on the other device I was given a choice of which game file I wanted to use (the local one on that device or the online one from my other device).

If this has any bearing: my primary device is an ipad 3, and my secondary device is my iphone 4s.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
07-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
I play this game mostly on my ipad, but have played it several times on my iphone. You should be able to play the same game profile on both assuming you are using the same Gameloft account on both. The only time I had any problem was when I had an undependable wifi signal and my progress didn't upload to their server (therefore wasn't available to download or overwrite the progress on my other device) - so I had to wait until I had a good signal and restart the game on the one device, the progress uploaded, then on the other device I was given a choice of which game file I wanted to use (the local one on that device or the online one from my other device).

If this has any bearing: my primary device is an ipad 3, and my secondary device is my iphone 4s.
Serious? I cant figure it out... So you started single player progress on one device and uploaded that profile then continued it on another device? Like all your stars and money was there on both devices?
07-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Yes, I had to make sure I was logged into Gameloft on both devices.

You know what, I just remembered its the Asphalt Tracker that keeps your progress - so you need to go into that part of the game (on the bottom of the main screen), create a profile or log in, then when you are using another device go to the Asphalt Tracker and you will probably see something about syncing progress or downloading profile. Can't remember exactly what it says, but the game syncs through that. Sorry I forgot about it earlier.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
07-23-2012, 09:11 PM
!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Yes, I had to make sure I was logged into Gameloft on both devices.

You know what, I just remembered its the Asphalt Tracker that keeps your progress - so you need to go into that part of the game (on the bottom of the main screen), create a profile or log in, then when you are using another device go to the Asphalt Tracker and you will probably see something about syncing progress or downloading profile. Can't remember exactly what it says, but the game syncs through that. Sorry I forgot about it earlier.
Omg that was it!!!! Thank you so much as soon as I seen what you said about asphalt tracker I tried that and bam there was my iphone progress! I appreciate you taking the time to help me out!!!!
07-28-2012, 03:09 PM
Game's awesome, as usual for the Asphalt series.

But I'm still getting Gameloft's really freakin' obnoxious spam notifications even after turning off all the Notification Center options. I don't need to be told when I haven't played the game for a week, and I certainly don't need every Gameloft game telling me about every other Gameloft game on release.

So, deleted. Waste of a buck. I'm not going to let my personal device be turned into a spam machine.

Wish developers/publishers would realize that notifications are not an advertising mechanism. Halfbrick and Gameloft both need their nose rubbed in this issue badly.

I play lots of games, especially async ones. You can add me on GC: geoelectric

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 AM.