Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-22-2012, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
When we play with iPad 1 and iPad 3 the guy with the 3rd gen. device has clearly an advantage (same car, same race, same upgrades). Not only the graphics are better and sharper, no surprise, but even the steering and handling is clearly more precise. This was not so apparent with Asphalt 6: Adrenaline.

In my gang we have to guys who will buy an iPad 3 only because of this game.

Itís really a shame that there wasnít a tA editorís review until now. For some friends and me itís simply the best game of all time and all consumer software platforms.
Wow, you really discovered it after more than a year and a half? So, you guys are blind or what? It's an OBVIOUS fact... devices rendering better have better steering in case of A6 and A7 - it's even more more obvious in A6. There are some other factors greatly impacting the steering... but I'm sure most people have discovered majority of them.

Buying iPad3 because of it?.. Sorry, there's not a smiley type on this forum that can depict my inner laugh because of this shit...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it's not worth to buy a platform like this because of it.

Best game of all time...
All consumer platforms...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ...

Sorry, you are 💩💩💩💩ing retarted
Had to say this.
I'm off, have a good day ; )
Old 07-22-2012, 06:29 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANET View Post
Wow, you really discovered it after more than a year and a half? So, you guys are blind or what? It's an OBVIOUS fact... devices rendering better have better steering in case of A6 and A7 - it's even more more obvious in A6. There are some other factors greatly impacting the steering... but I'm sure most people have discovered majority of them.

Buying iPad3 because of it?.. Sorry, there's not a smiley type on this forum that can depict my inner laugh because of this shit...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it's not worth to buy a platform like this because of it.

Best game of all time...
All consumer platforms...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ...

Sorry, you are ��������ing retarted
Had to say this.
I'm off, have a good day ; )
Why reply to him? Hes already said he's blocked you and i would block you but its to funny reading your pointless posts.

Oh and next time you want to insult someone, try getting the spelling right.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:04 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ?

Is there some sort of cloud save between multiple devices for this game? I noticed the profile import thing but i cant get it to work, i want to transfer my game from my iphone to my ipad is that possible?
Old 07-23-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
Why reply to him? Hes already said he's blocked you and i would block you but its to funny reading your pointless posts.

Oh and next time you want to insult someone, try getting the spelling right.
Just for the hell of it ; ) Uh-huh. Well to put it mildly he just made my day..
Yeah, my mistake, was writing too fast : )
As for the whole A7 thing, it went in a bit other direction (not speaking of this thread, nor Android edition), so there is little to care anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Is there some sort of cloud save between multiple devices for this game? I noticed the profile import thing but i cant get it to work, i want to transfer my game from my iphone to my ipad is that possible?
Simply go multiplayer and your profile will be exported. Of course Gameloft Live account is needed.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:10 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLANET View Post
Simply go multiplayer and your profile will be exported. Of course Gameloft Live account is needed.
Well that didnt work, I was hoping I could transfer over my single player stuff from iphone to ipad.... Is that not possible?
Old 07-23-2012, 07:41 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

I play this game mostly on my ipad, but have played it several times on my iphone. You should be able to play the same game profile on both assuming you are using the same Gameloft account on both. The only time I had any problem was when I had an undependable wifi signal and my progress didn't upload to their server (therefore wasn't available to download or overwrite the progress on my other device) - so I had to wait until I had a good signal and restart the game on the one device, the progress uploaded, then on the other device I was given a choice of which game file I wanted to use (the local one on that device or the online one from my other device).

If this has any bearing: my primary device is an ipad 3, and my secondary device is my iphone 4s.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:56 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
I play this game mostly on my ipad, but have played it several times on my iphone. You should be able to play the same game profile on both assuming you are using the same Gameloft account on both. The only time I had any problem was when I had an undependable wifi signal and my progress didn't upload to their server (therefore wasn't available to download or overwrite the progress on my other device) - so I had to wait until I had a good signal and restart the game on the one device, the progress uploaded, then on the other device I was given a choice of which game file I wanted to use (the local one on that device or the online one from my other device).

If this has any bearing: my primary device is an ipad 3, and my secondary device is my iphone 4s.
Serious? I cant figure it out... So you started single player progress on one device and uploaded that profile then continued it on another device? Like all your stars and money was there on both devices?
Old 07-23-2012, 08:43 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Yes, I had to make sure I was logged into Gameloft on both devices.

You know what, I just remembered its the Asphalt Tracker that keeps your progress - so you need to go into that part of the game (on the bottom of the main screen), create a profile or log in, then when you are using another device go to the Asphalt Tracker and you will probably see something about syncing progress or downloading profile. Can't remember exactly what it says, but the game syncs through that. Sorry I forgot about it earlier.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:11 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Yes, I had to make sure I was logged into Gameloft on both devices.

You know what, I just remembered its the Asphalt Tracker that keeps your progress - so you need to go into that part of the game (on the bottom of the main screen), create a profile or log in, then when you are using another device go to the Asphalt Tracker and you will probably see something about syncing progress or downloading profile. Can't remember exactly what it says, but the game syncs through that. Sorry I forgot about it earlier.
Omg that was it!!!! Thank you so much as soon as I seen what you said about asphalt tracker I tried that and bam there was my iphone progress! I appreciate you taking the time to help me out!!!!
Old 07-28-2012, 03:09 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Game's awesome, as usual for the Asphalt series.

But I'm still getting Gameloft's really freakin' obnoxious spam notifications even after turning off all the Notification Center options. I don't need to be told when I haven't played the game for a week, and I certainly don't need every Gameloft game telling me about every other Gameloft game on release.

So, deleted. Waste of a buck. I'm not going to let my personal device be turned into a spam machine.

Wish developers/publishers would realize that notifications are not an advertising mechanism. Halfbrick and Gameloft both need their nose rubbed in this issue badly.