Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-01-2012, 06:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

haha i remember in multiplayer i always choose the difficult-drift-overload tracks to give other players a hard good time.

good times.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:04 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Woohoo- they are now giving this one away for free on Gnome Escape. (There is more info about them in some other threads on this forum.) Good stuff!
Old 09-26-2012, 04:01 AM

Anyone else having trouble with this on iphone 5? Some of the touch targets ( pause, camera etc ) don't line up with the equivalent graphic. Its as if they moved everything to fit the new screen resolution but not the touch targets.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:39 AM

If that's the case (as in the last post), then surely GameLoft has f'd something up.

On the other hand, one can move the controls from the 1.0.1 onwards, so... that shouldn't be a problem, right? Try using that for starters..

From what I've seen loading times and fluidity on the five-on are good. Just like on S3, not mentioning LG Optimus G ; )
Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 AM
iPhone 4

I was trying to play cross-platform the other day with a friend. Pretty annoying how I couldn't play on 4G while he couldn't play on bluetooth. There were no wifi spots available either.

I noticed on Asphalt 6 I couldn't play on LTE either which seems like a bit of an odd limitation.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakaranai View Post
I was trying to play cross-platform the other day with a friend. Pretty annoying how I couldn't play on 4G while he couldn't play on bluetooth. There were no wifi spots available either.

I noticed on Asphalt 6 I couldn't play on LTE either which seems like a bit of an odd limitation.
Cross-platform in general worked much better in A6 from my experience.
In A7, iP4 and SGS2 don't even see each other's servers - pity.

As for hotspots, you can always use personal hotspot, provided you have an additional device, that is. Bluetooth only on iOS is just a marketing limitation, as it's much more limited because of this system. The joke: "You know what? iPhone has a BlueTooth 4.0!" is still valid.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:18 AM
iPad Air

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarx View Post
Anyone else having trouble with this on iphone 5? Some of the touch targets ( pause, camera etc ) don't line up with the equivalent graphic. Its as if they moved everything to fit the new screen resolution but not the touch targets.
AirPlay with iPhone 5 doesn't work either, only shows the top HUD on the tv and map on the phone.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:01 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Just got this game yesterday and it rocks. Awesome racing game. I also have real racing 2 which has a more realistic approach to racing. Asphalt 7 is just a lot of fun.

Guys, any advice for a newbie. Do I just stick to tier 1 racing until I have enough money and gold to buy a good car? Any advice is appreciated.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
Just got this game yesterday and it rocks. Awesome racing game. I also have real racing 2 which has a more realistic approach to racing. Asphalt 7 is just a lot of fun.

Guys, any advice for a newbie. Do I just stick to tier 1 racing until I have enough money and gold to buy a good car? Any advice is appreciated.
Stick to tier 1 for now
I think you have to anyway but can't remember right
But either way, just play through the campaign in a linear way.
You will earn plenty of money and stars to upgrade without any problem. Not even sure why iap is in this at all because you'll never use it.
The first few tiers are very easy as well but the difficulty does ramp up later on.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Stick to tier 1 for now
I think you have to anyway but can't remember right
But either way, just play through the campaign in a linear way.
You will earn plenty of money and stars to upgrade without any problem. Not even sure why iap is in this at all because you'll never use it.
The first few tiers are very easy as well but the difficulty does ramp up later on.
Thanks Rip, I should have known you played this game. We have the same taste in games.

Good advice.