• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 1346.8 MB
  • Version: 1.8.1
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.3 (8)
App description: HIT THE SPEED OF HEAT
Asphalt 7 might just be the best mobile racing experience currently available. - Gamezebo
The game looks absolutely stunning. - 148Apps
Asphalt 7 has all the bells and whistles of a great arcade racing game. - c|net
You really get your money's worth. - IGN

Optimized for the 4 Retina Display on iPhone 5

Burn up the street with the fastest and most
visually stunning edition of the Asphalt series.

A FIRST-CLASS LINEUP
Drive more than 60 different cars
The worlds most prestigious manufacturers, like
Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin
Includes the legendary DeLorean

RACE ACROSS THE GLOBE
Gear up to race on 15 tracks set in real cities
New tracks: Hawaii, Paris, London, Miami and Rio!

MULTIPLAYER MODE
Take on up to 5 friends locally or online
Find online opponents with the matchmaking system
Follow player stats with the Asphalt Tracker
Challenge rivals and show off achievements
Play worldwide Special Events

YOUR WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
Play however you want with 6 different game modes
15 leagues and 150 different races

CUTTING EDGE GRAPHICS
Every car and track is more beautiful than ever
Graphics that push your device & Retina display

A RECORD OF SUCCESS
Acclaimed by both the media and players, the Asphalt series has already excited more than 50 MILLION PLAYERS worldwide. Come and join the ride!

DUO GAMER CONTROLLER SUPPORT
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamers two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).


_____________________________________________

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers at http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

Sanuku's comments:












InGame iAP Yes?/No?



09-01-2012, 06:46 AM
haha i remember in multiplayer i always choose the difficult-drift-overload tracks to give other players a hard good time.

good times.
09-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: I live somewhere
Posts: 3
Woohoo- they are now giving this one away for free on Gnome Escape. (There is more info about them in some other threads on this forum.) Good stuff!

09-26-2012, 04:01 AM
Anyone else having trouble with this on iphone 5? Some of the touch targets ( pause, camera etc ) don't line up with the equivalent graphic. Its as if they moved everything to fit the new screen resolution but not the touch targets.
09-29-2012, 07:39 AM
If that's the case (as in the last post), then surely GameLoft has f'd something up.

On the other hand, one can move the controls from the 1.0.1 onwards, so... that shouldn't be a problem, right? Try using that for starters..

From what I've seen loading times and fluidity on the five-on are good. Just like on S3, not mentioning LG Optimus G ; )
10-04-2012, 11:39 AM
I was trying to play cross-platform the other day with a friend. Pretty annoying how I couldn't play on 4G while he couldn't play on bluetooth. There were no wifi spots available either.

I noticed on Asphalt 6 I couldn't play on LTE either which seems like a bit of an odd limitation.
10-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakaranai View Post
I was trying to play cross-platform the other day with a friend. Pretty annoying how I couldn't play on 4G while he couldn't play on bluetooth. There were no wifi spots available either.

I noticed on Asphalt 6 I couldn't play on LTE either which seems like a bit of an odd limitation.
Cross-platform in general worked much better in A6 from my experience.
In A7, iP4 and SGS2 don't even see each other's servers - pity.

As for hotspots, you can always use personal hotspot, provided you have an additional device, that is. Bluetooth only on iOS is just a marketing limitation, as it's much more limited because of this system. The joke: "You know what? iPhone has a BlueTooth 4.0!" is still valid.
10-07-2012, 06:18 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevlarx View Post
Anyone else having trouble with this on iphone 5? Some of the touch targets ( pause, camera etc ) don't line up with the equivalent graphic. Its as if they moved everything to fit the new screen resolution but not the touch targets.
AirPlay with iPhone 5 doesn't work either, only shows the top HUD on the tv and map on the phone.

Soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/chris1a-1
Audiobombs (presets and templates for iOS synths):
https://www.audiobombs.com/users/ChrisG
10-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Just got this game yesterday and it rocks. Awesome racing game. I also have real racing 2 which has a more realistic approach to racing. Asphalt 7 is just a lot of fun.

Guys, any advice for a newbie. Do I just stick to tier 1 racing until I have enough money and gold to buy a good car? Any advice is appreciated.
10-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny101 View Post
Just got this game yesterday and it rocks. Awesome racing game. I also have real racing 2 which has a more realistic approach to racing. Asphalt 7 is just a lot of fun.

Guys, any advice for a newbie. Do I just stick to tier 1 racing until I have enough money and gold to buy a good car? Any advice is appreciated.
Stick to tier 1 for now
I think you have to anyway but can't remember right
But either way, just play through the campaign in a linear way.
You will earn plenty of money and stars to upgrade without any problem. Not even sure why iap is in this at all because you'll never use it.
The first few tiers are very easy as well but the difficulty does ramp up later on.
10-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Stick to tier 1 for now
I think you have to anyway but can't remember right
But either way, just play through the campaign in a linear way.
You will earn plenty of money and stars to upgrade without any problem. Not even sure why iap is in this at all because you'll never use it.
The first few tiers are very easy as well but the difficulty does ramp up later on.
Thanks Rip, I should have known you played this game. We have the same taste in games.

Good advice.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.