Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-25-2012, 04:50 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

how to synchronize game between iphone and ipad in order to have same progresses and stats on both??
Old 12-28-2012, 11:34 AM

Help Required...

Last edited by rajdeep_555; 12-28-2012 at 11:42 AM..
Old 12-28-2012, 11:40 AM

Hello ,
I've completed all the 13 championships but still my asphalt tracker shows
Career events played 94
Career mode progress 94%
How can I make that 100%
I've at present 441 stars 100 goals completed and 48 trophies
Are there any more goals to be completed...if so then how as no further goals pops up my gameplay screen
Also I need some help in achievin the "Spice of Life" & "Super Sleuth" trophies....I tried every ways bt in vain.
Gameloft id - rajdeep_555
Asphalt 7 Version 1.0.2
Old 12-28-2012, 11:44 AM

Hello ,
I've completed all the 13 championships but still my asphalt tracker shows
Career events played 94
Career mode progress 94%
How can I make that 100%
I've at present 441 stars 100 goals completed and 48 trophies
Are there any more goals to be completed...if so then how as no further goals pops up my gameplay screen
Also I need some help in achievin the "Spice of Life" & "Super Sleuth" trophies....I tried every ways bt in vain.
Gameloft id - rajdeep_555
Asphalt 7 Version 1.0.2
Old 12-28-2012, 02:31 PM

I am having the same issue on my ipad 4 with the constant frame rate drops. There is no other reason for this other than poor coding on gamelofts part. They say the latest update is optimized for the new ipad. Yeah, right. Yet much more graphically intense games run at a smooth 60fps like NFS most wanted which looks even better than asphalt 7.

The ipad 4 is insanely powerful and I see little excuse for a game like this to run at 20 FPS on certain parts of tracks. I agree with the other posters that it seems capped off then switches back to a smooth frame rate for a few seconds. GAMELOFT ARE YOU LISTENING?

For now ill stick with asphalt 6. It runs at 60fps and has virtually the same graphics quality. Once again proving that this is simply poor coding.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyb086 View Post
I am having the same issue on my ipad 4 with the constant frame rate drops. There is no other reason for this other than poor coding on gamelofts part. They say the latest update is optimized for the new ipad. Yeah, right. Yet much more graphically intense games run at a smooth 60fps like NFS most wanted which looks even better than asphalt 7.

The ipad 4 is insanely powerful and I see little excuse for a game like this to run at 20 FPS on certain parts of tracks. I agree with the other posters that it seems capped off then switches back to a smooth frame rate for a few seconds. GAMELOFT ARE YOU LISTENING?

For now ill stick with asphalt 6. It runs at 60fps and has virtually the same graphics quality. Once again proving that this is simply poor coding.
Yeah, the ipad 4 version should be running better. Hopefully, they will take the effort for you all to improve framerates, but they may not with all the rumours of the ipad 5 and all. But maybe if they make ipad 5 improvements, the ipad 4 version will run better too.
Old 12-28-2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yeah, the ipad 4 version should be running better. Hopefully, they will take the effort for you all to improve framerates, but they may not with all the rumours of the ipad 5 and all. But maybe if they make ipad 5 improvements, the ipad 4 version will run better too.
Agreed , but seriously there are spots in asphalt 7 that run like asphalt 6 did on an ipad 1. Quite unacceptable.
Old 12-29-2012, 01:25 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I wouldn't consider iPad 5 rumours. That thing is a while away yet. Asphalt 8 will be out by then.
It simply needs to be better optimised for the iPad 4 as something has gone wrong in the coding. It ran better on iPad 2 and iPhone 4S than it does on my iPad 4 and iPhone 5
Old 12-29-2012, 01:48 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Actually, I think the update fixed some of the framerate issues. It still isn't running as well as NFS, but there's certainly been improvement. I think.

Also I think the graphics were improved a tad. The reflections on the cars now actually look half-decent.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:17 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Actually, I think the update fixed some of the framerate issues. It still isn't running as well as NFS, but there's certainly been improvement. I think.

Also I think the graphics were improved a tad. The reflections on the cars now actually look half-decent.
I bought this game when it first came out and played off and on but man I have gotten back into it lately and its amazing! To me its the best racer especially since I love the right and left arrows for controls. The speed, graphics, sound, music, and cars are just plain awesome!