★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The first thriller by the indie studio that created the million-selling RUNAWAY saga!

A psycho is killing beggars alive in New York. A Y-shaped scar forms in the hands of seemingly unrelated people. The press and the media just don't care, so Henry White, a young NGO volunteer, will be the first to investigate the crimes with his friend Cooper. They are two of the three playable characters in Yesterday, the third being none other than the enigmatic John Yesterday, who is dragged into this twisted plot after his memory is completely wiped.
How far will you go to find out who John Yesterday is?

An adult, noir thriller full of unexpected twists and turns.
A magnificient visual style that mixes videogames, movies and comics.
An innovative interface based on innumerable blow-ups. A perfect game for your tablet!
Useful and well-designed help for players, via a hotspot marker and text hints.
A rich musical score that not only fits but also enhances the story.
A storyline full of discrete references and tributes to movies, series, games, music and novels.
Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.

"An experience you'll be unlikely to forget." - Joystiq
"With all the polish of a major, mainstream release, Yesterday is not a game to be missed." - Gamezebo

Compatible only with iPhone 4, iPod 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, new iPad.
Minimum required : iOS 5. You should update your OS to enjoy the game.

About Pendulo Studios

About Numeric Pipeline

Sanuku's comments:

06-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
I'm a sucker for point and click adventure games, and this looks absolutely stunning.

EDIT: Wow, just noticed that it's 1gb. Gonna have to think about it.

Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

Last edited by crex; 06-20-2012 at 06:17 AM.

06-20-2012, 06:17 AM
If it's half as good as Broken Sword I will be all over this. Should I get it now?

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
06-20-2012, 06:42 AM
A review for the pc version:
"Sleekly packaged and eminently playable, Yesterday conceals the darkness of the human mind within a beautiful artistic canvas; drawing you in with glimpses of dreadful secrets and leaving you shocked, yet satisfied, with its twisted narrative."

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
06-20-2012, 09:29 AM
Is this going to have retina display support for the new iPad? The game has a great art style and I'm wondering if it will look as good as it possibly can on my new device.
06-20-2012, 09:47 AM

The game is running on iPhone and iPad with Retina display support only for iPhone. But as you mention it, don't worry, the art direction is so good that it will just look great on your new device

By the way, to celebrate Yesterday game's release on tomorrow, we're organizing a contest to make you win Promocodes. John Yesterday is in trouble and he needs your help.

Things start from our Facebook page. Will you find what to do? Good luck and thanks for your support:

Watch the new trailer here:

Publisher and developer
06-20-2012, 12:24 PM
06-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Friggin gorgeous. Looks like there's 4 titles i'll be pickin up today. Velocirapture, Yesterday, Astronot and The Act. On the fence with Asphalt 7, as RR2 is the racing game of choice for the longest time.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Glad I cleared some space...
06-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Hmmm, maybe N.O.V.A. 3's update ****ing up and restarting my progress doesn't seem so bad right now. I could very well delete it to make space for this and The Act.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"