App description: The Act is now on sale for limited time! Celebrate summer by downloading this unique, emotion-packed game and help Edgar win Sylvia's heart!

Introducing The Act an exciting new interactive comedy that makes gaming feel like playing a classically-animated movie. Take control of Edgar, a humble window washer, and help him on his quest to save his job, rescue his brother, and woo the woman of his dreams!

INTUITIVE
In The Act, you control both Edgar's actions and emotions. Swiping left or right with your finger will cause Edgar to react in different ways, and engage with other characters. Be careful, though, swipe too far and Edgar may get over-confident and things can get out of hand!

BEAUTIFUL
Everything about The Act is beautiful, from its classic hand-drawn style, to its warm-hearted character animations, to its captivating storyline. It's unlike anything else on the App Store.

HILARIOUS
With amazing, downright-hysterical animations throughout the game, The Act is a tremendous amount of fun for anyone.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

06-20-2012, 05:19 AM
Yeap, INSTABUY! Reasonable price + reasonable file size = happy me.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

06-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Oh wow this looks beautiful. Sometimes I hate the iOS gaming scene. I haven't even had time to play some of the games I bought last week and now there's at least two Instabuys for tonight, (this and Fish heroes)
06-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Looks like this is gonna be the one to get this week!
06-20-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Looks like this is gonna be the one to get this week!
With this and Yesterday, it looks like adventure game week.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
06-20-2012, 06:19 AM
I take it this plays like space ace and dragons lair?
06-20-2012, 08:30 AM
panama chief

Yeah it's a bit like Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair. You swipe left and right on the screen to control certain actions. THere's so many animations it's unreal and most of them are hilarious. Here's one scene we messed up earlier:
06-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@Chillingo View Post
panama chief

Yeah it's a bit like Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair. You swipe left and right on the screen to control certain actions. THere's so many animations it's unreal and most of them are hilarious. Here's one scene we messed up earlier:
Thanks for the reply. The animation looks top notch. You got a guaranteed buy from me.
06-20-2012, 08:58 AM
woh. muzzbuy

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Does it support retina on the new iPad. I don't expect it to but if it does that would be awesome.